ND Over-rated or Under-rated? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ND Over-rated or Under-rated?

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
@Orangutan & @Dillon77 I remember reading that the NCAA notified Romero of FSU that she was eligible to play on the morning of the shoot around of FSU first game. Hang in there and keep the faith ND and its fan have a lot riding on this.

Jessica Shepard Is Approved To Play The 2017-2018 Season.
Coco -- you have picked up on pattern: wait until just before a game/exhibition, then notify.
Go Jessica! Go Irish!
Release from ND:
NCAA Approves Shepard’s Waiver

Last edited:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I think this deserves it own thread.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
I just created it.

Cool...I had started to, but deleted when I saw your post pop up.
ND has an exhibition tonight, but Shepard has been practicing with the second team the last week, so won't get full impact of this chemistry-wise until the opener on Nov. 11th.
Westbeld is being held out of this exhibition. With Shepard "in," Irish don't have to rush her back.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Cool...I had started to, but deleted when I saw your post pop up.
ND has an exhibition tonight, but Shepard has been practicing with the second team the last week, so won't get full impact of this chemistry-wise until the opener on Nov. 11th.
Westbeld is being held out of this exhibition. With Shepard "in," Irish don't have to rush her back.
I saw your and then deleted mine and then had to put it back. We should be ok now.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Mikayla Vaughn has 17 pts, 6 rebounds, and a couple of blocks in the 1st half of this exhibition.

The opposition is obviously way out of their league...but still...we at least know that Vaughn could be a heck of a player in D-II ;)

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Mikayla Vaughn had a good game tonight looks like she going to contribute this year.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Mikayla Vaughn had a good game tonight looks like she going to contribute this year.

Big stat line. As Orangutan said, we know she can hold her own against D2 teams; now let's see what happens against Mount St. Mary's. However, I think she's going to help. I remember talking to you about her (more than) a few years ago.

Mabrey played a lot of minutes in both her off-guard and back-up point guard and scored well (20 pts.), plus had a lot of rebounds, assists and her specialty, steals. She'll be on the court a lot. Hopefully, she ran on the beach a lot this summer!

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom