msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Came home midway through the 2nd half.
I know it's semi-garbage time but
ND doesn't look that great
Conditioning?
Do a few of them seem a little heavy?
How will they respond to more effective "D"?
Put Stewie on Loyd or McBride.
They play essentially a 3-guard offense

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
msf22b said:
Came home midway through the 2nd half. I know it's semi-garbage time but ND doesn't look that great Conditioning? Do a few of them seem a little heavy? How will they respond to more effective "D"? Put Stewie on Loyd or McBride. They play essentially a 3-guard offense
. Your take last year was prescient, that Notre Dame would challenge uconn. I thought from the get- go that uconn was 15+ points better, something that didn't materialize at all until the fourth time the teams met. I wonder if your posts about ND this year are equally prescient. I certainly hope they are.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Came home midway through the 2nd half.
I know it's semi-garbage time but
ND doesn't look that great
Conditioning?
Do a few of them seem a little heavy?
How will they respond to more effective "D"?
Put Stewie on Loyd or McBride.
They play essentially a 3-guard offense
MSF... I was just going to start my own thread- game is taped but I say last 12 minutes of ND game. Conditioning and an overall demeanor. It jumped out at me just like it did during the semi final game last year. There is a pissy attitude that Achonwa had earlier with Mabrey or Cable earlier. The same as she had with Skylar last years game. They don't come off the court with the same attitude and body language that our girls have. I don't think they can beat us, because I don't think they will have the team resolve when we punch them. Their bad body language and jumped off the page at me in the 2nd half. Not sure if anyone else felt or saw it?

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
MSF... I was just going to start my own thread- game is taped but I say last 12 minutes of ND game. Conditioning and an overall demeanor. It jumped out at me just like it did during the semi final game last year. There is a pissy attitude that Achonwa had earlier with Mabrey or Cable earlier. The same as she had with Skylar last years game. They don't come off the court with the same attitude and body language that our girls have. I don't think they can beat us, because I don't think they will have the team resolve when we punch them. Their bad body language and jumped off the page at me in the 2nd half. Not sure if anyone else felt or saw it?

Baylor will outwork ND. I bet Davis goes wild rebounding. Achonwa is not the best mover and Davis is cat quick. She has a motor that doesn't quit so Achonwa better eat her Wheaties before this game.

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score

Geno-ista - I saw that - Achonwa definitely looked like she was not on the same wavelength as some of the other ND players. I can honestly say I have never seen that with any of the UCONN players. Normal for ND or not ? Who knows ?

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Geno-ista - I saw that - Achonwa definitely looked like she was not on the same wavelength as some of the other ND players. I can honestly say I have never seen that with any of the UCONN players. Normal for ND or not ? Who knows ?
It was the same body language and nasty roll your eyes looks on and coming off floor for time outs during semi final with Skylar and Achonwa. Even when the game was still very close till mid 2nd half, ND was so frustrated and it jumped out at me and I could see my prediction of a large margin win was going to happen. They seam to go at each other differently at times. We seam to communicate without frustration and demeaning the other players-,I'm talking player to player. And Muffet and Sky didn't look like the relationship was still special in the 2nd half and at the end of the game. No hug or even a look. I don't think Muffet was going to take her out for her deserved ovation. I think she came out on our last time out with like 30-40 seconds. Maybe it's the pressure and frustration of not winning the FF for the program possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom