ND Gets one 1st place vote in new coach's poll | The Boneyard

ND Gets one 1st place vote in new coach's poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Normally, I don't get exercised about polls, but, this seems quite foolish. ND got absolutely wiped on their home floor by UConn, and escaped Depaul by, in the words of Prof. McGonagall, "sheer, dumb luck!" - and, they pick up a first place vote? If Geno has a vote, that's who I'd suspect...

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
you can't make this stuff up!

HGN

Reaction Score
They give ND and other schools First place votes to cause controversy and dialogue.....It's done for affect. Can't be for anything else , certainly not because they actually believe ND should be #1 after getting waxed at home by the Huskies.

Or could they really be serious.

Reaction Score
Just another reason for those with a vote to be required to disclose their choices. Transparency mitigates conflicts of interest.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
While discussing N Dame- and the vote they received, which is funny! I am not really seeing N Dame as anything special after the UConn game. Most of their starters just look like solid role players to me. Maybe Turner will chg my mind.
I think they will struggle down the stretch and be lucky to get to the FF. After Lloyd, I don't think Turner will be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom