ND Falls out of top 25 (rankings not yet posted on ESPN) | The Boneyard

ND Falls out of top 25 (rankings not yet posted on ESPN)

Reaction Score
Link Here

I wasn't expecting them to fall that far. I recall TN struggling for way longer before they actually dropped out. I'm sure the Irish will be back in the polls within a few weeks.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
ND could be in real trouble as after they play Toledo tomorrow, they play a rough 7 game stretch of Michigan, Florida Gulf Coast, South Dakota State, USF, Minnesota, UConn and DePaul. They could be 4-8 after DePaul!. My guess is they will be 6-6, which is odd to say. Add in a tough ACC schedule and MM may have 10-12 losses this year. Still would rather have ND in the Tournament than Texas!

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Tennessee has Texas coming up. The real test will be at Stanford.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Tennessee has Texas coming up. The real test will be at Stanford.
Tennessee will beat Texas handily. Tennessee at least has a pulse.

I'll be very surprised if Tennessee can beat Stanford. I suppose the consolation is that the Vols would then be doing their part to help Geno get to 1,099 before Tara.

Reaction Score
Haven't had the pleasure to see a Texas WCBB game this season, but it sounds like I won't get the opportunity unless I subscribe to the Longhorn Broadcasting Network, or, Texas plays a PAC-12 team and game is broadcasted on PAC-12 Network.

Oh well.

Reaction Score
Haven't had the pleasure to see a Texas WCBB game this season, but it sounds like I won't get the opportunity unless I subscribe to the Longhorn Broadcasting Network, or, Texas plays a PAC-12 team and game is broadcasted on PAC-12 Network.

Oh well.

Espn plus!

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score

Oh well.
You'll have plenty of opportunities to be shocked and awed:

Texas at Tennessee (Dec. 8) will be on ESPN2 (geezus, what an awful choice by ESPN — did they learn nothing from their debacle of two years ago?)

Texas vs. Stanford (Dec. 22), also on ESPN2.

About 6 or 7 of Texas's Big 12 games will be on FS1, FS2 or ESPNU.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Tennessee will beat Texas handily. Tennessee at least has a pulse.

I'll be very surprised if Tennessee can beat Stanford. I suppose the consolation is that the Vols would then be doing their part to help Geno get to 1,099 before Tara.
I had a good feeling about the Notre Dame game. I don't expect to win at Stanford. Given all the changes on the roster and coaching staff. I did expect a few strugels early on. I like a lot of what I've seen. Yes there are certainly things to improve on. I do expect this team to get better as the season goes on.

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
I had a good feeling about the Notre Dame game. I don't expect to win at Stanford. Given all the changes on the roster and coaching staff. I did expect a few strugels early on. I like a lot of what I've seen. Yes there are certainly things to improve on. I do expect this team to get better as the season goes on.
Just DON’T lose to Texas! Be awful for Karen to have been bequeathed Holly’s Underachievement Crown only to give it right back to Tenn!

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
I would get rid of it it I were MM. Maybe to easy to use as a noose. :oops:;)
Mmm, now that has me thinking :rolleyes:
No, of course not, I am joking....or am I? :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom