ND-Baylor; Match Made in Hell (to me, anyway) | The Boneyard

ND-Baylor; Match Made in Hell (to me, anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My son and I are going to catch up on the last episode of Alcatraz which is still on the DVR. We won't be watching the Battle of the Green Teams.

Reaction Score
Conspiracy theorists will say it was set up to get Diggins and Griner to the game.

All I know...when ND played Cal, Cal had the better frontline, the quicker guards, and they literally got beat because the refs sent Novosel to the line TWENTY times.

As much a I hate ND...I can't root for Baylor and Mulke. Any other coach?? Maybe. Just not Mulke.

Reaction Score
I'm rooting for Baylor....ND's cockiness is over the top. Brittney G & Co. get it done without all the preening & mugging for the cameras. Griner actually looked shy tonight at the end of the game when tugging on her jersey.

ND my most disliked team in a long, long time. Will be rooting hard against them on Tuesday night

Reaction Score
It is a match made in hell, but I would rather Baylor get the championship this year so they aren't on as big of a mission next year. Also, it pains me to picture this ND team holding the championship trophy.

Reaction Score
Cal got robbed in that game. I don't like ND at all, and I don't like Kim Mulkey. But, I dislike ND more than Mulkey so I will watch and root for Baylor. At least they played their way to the final game. ND freethrew their way through the tournament.

Reaction Score
Cal got robbed in that game. I don't like ND at all, and I don't like Kim Mulkey. But, I dislike ND more than Mulkey so I will watch and root for Baylor. At least they played their way to the final game. ND freethrew their way through the tournament.
Cal impressed the heck out of me...
a real team to watch next year.

Reaction Score
I will reluctantly root for Notre Dame since they are a BE team, and
because their winning would remove any possibility of Baylor surpassing
UConn's 90 game streak.

Reaction Score
I will reluctantly root for Notre Dame since they are a BE team, and
because their winning would remove any possibility of Baylor surpassing
UConn's 90 game streak.

I don't and never did consider ND a conference mate. I actually detest them, men and women
bb and football.

~*Jen*~

Mommy to the Mini Mojo Keeper
Reaction Score
I'm going to Zumba. I'm sure when I get home, I'll be too tired to remember that a game is on.

Reaction Score
I despise both of them. It's a bad NC game when you can't root for anyone.

Think I'll do a brake job on my car tuesday night.
The consolation is that one of the despised teams is going to lose!

Reaction Score
All I have to say is... Go Baylor! Beat them EVIL LEPRECHAUNS!

846561_f248.jpg

I'm with you Cuzin Vinny!

Reaction Score
Maybe I'm being petty (of course I am!), but I agree about disliking ND and while I respect Baylor (sans Sims), I don't want them to beat us by going 40-0.

Is there a way that they can both lose?

I'm rooting for Baylor....ND's cockiness is over the top. Brittney G & Co. get it done without all the preening & mugging for the cameras. Griner actually looked shy tonight at the end of the game when tugging on her jersey.

ND my most disliked team in a long, long time. Will be rooting hard against them on Tuesday night

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Maybe I'm being petty (of course I am!), but I agree about disliking ND and while I respect Baylor (sans Sims), I don't want them to beat us by going 40-0.

Is there a way that they can both lose?
I agree with you about the 90 game win streak. Of course, UConn will have at least one, and probably two, opportunities to take care of that streak themselves next season with a pretty loaded team. And the one definite shot will be at home. Despite the high percentage of elderly fans, UConn crowds can get rowdy from time to time, and I expect this to be such a time.

Reaction Score
Either way it's a lose/lose for me! I can't stand Diggins' cockiness and unclassy behavior AND Mulkey just kills me with her whining and wild antics she does on the sidelines. She gets so upset when an opposing player is trying to play defense on Griner...like as if they can't touch her.

Both teams get to the free throw line and it will be curious to see who wins that battle since ND usually gets favorable calls and due to Mulkey's whining & crying Baylor hits the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom