Nce Articles from Several Papers/Inet Sports Sources on Stewie Debut | The Boneyard

Nce Articles from Several Papers/Inet Sports Sources on Stewie Debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
upload_2016-5-16_14-12-47.png

Her custom Nike shoe debuted in the loss. Or maybe I should say Nke shoe. ;)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"Today is my first WNBA game. I’m excited and nervous. Finally, this one counts. When it was my first high school game, first college game, it was always the same. Time to show everyone what I’ve got, all over again. Gotta be ready. So I’ll get out on the floor early and see the ball go into the basket. You have to get a feel to know you’re ready."

I still have a lot to prove."

Day One, Again. — The Cycle

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
That is awesome she scored 23 pts in her first WNBA game.
How many WNBA players can do this in their first game?
Not many, I'll wager. Nice to see she was so "pro" ready. I'm sure one of our "fact-types" on the BY could do some kind of search to see who scored how much in their first pro game!

Reaction Score
Wow! Stewie Unchained! Reminds me of Marques Johnson (a great player, but Stewie will be a lot greater) in that he played under tight control at UCLA, but once in the NBA (Bucks) he went wild.

I remember seeing Stewie's jump hook for the first time and thinking: now she's completely unstoppable. Yup.

Stewie's toughest critic is no longer Geno, it's now herself, and that's going to be a lot tougher person to satisfy. Good job Geno!

Last edited:

Jmpenn

LVFan; Equitable Visitor
Reaction Score
Not many, I'll wager. Nice to see she was so "pro" ready. I'm sure one of our "fact-types" on the BY could do some kind of search to see who scored how much in their first pro game!
Parker 34 points, 12 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals and 1 block in leading the Sparks to the 99-94 victory over the defending champion Mercury.
Griner 2 dunks 17 points
EDD 16 points
Maya 21 points

Found these in articles. I thought they might be some of the top ones Not sure if there is an easier way to find them?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Parker 34 points, 12 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals and 1 block in leading the Sparks to the 99-94 victory over the defending champion Mercury.
Griner 2 dunks 17 points
EDD 16 points
Maya 21 points

Found these in articles. I thought they might be some of the top ones Not sure if there is an easier way to find them?
Very nice start for each of the #1's out the gate in their rookie campaign!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom