NCAA Transfer Portal - The process | Page 13 | The Boneyard

NCAA Transfer Portal - The process

Reaction Score
The portal is supposed to be private, with no public/media access.

Therefore someone was by taking this picture today.

If anybody has a login account to the ncaa.org site I think they too can access this. Doesn't seem like a real big secret. IMO, it shouldn't be. It's a part of the recruiting world now.

Reaction Score
Why do we have no interest in KSU QB transfer Chris Herron? 3 years of eligibility left. Did he have an off the field issue? Tough to coach? What's the deal here?

Reaction Score
Comments are rough... I’m not naive by any means but sometimes I just don’t get the gratuitous shots.
I read them too. I guess we are just old. I can't wrap my around saying stuff online you wouldn't say to someone in person.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Black’s twitter likes are all about Georgia bull dogs... guess he’s headed there.

edit follow up: Black liked a tweet indicating he was headed to Georgia.

Last edited:

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Tarik Black tweeted “big news coming soon” two days ago then paw prints dog emoji yesterday. Obviously a lot of dog schools out there but hey!

Reaction Score
Tarik Black tweeted “big news coming soon” two days ago then paw prints dog emoji yesterday. Obviously a lot of dog schools out there but hey!
The colors just don't look like UConn. Considering how every other commit has shared similar stuff and they don't jive with Black's tweet. I'm still hopeful, but not getting my hopes up.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
The colors just don't look like UConn. Considering how every other commit has shared similar stuff and they don't jive with Black's tweet. I'm still hopeful, but not getting my hopes up.
tHeRe,S nO BlUe WoLf EmOjI

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
he ignored every pro UConn tweet directed at him today but liked this one; doesn’t seem to be a mystery at this point, it’s UGA.

Reaction Score
3 games and 11 catches in 17, 2 games and 2 catches last year and 11 games and 25 catches this year. Seems on an uptrend. Wonder why he'd leave Michigan? Should have two years left and it would seem if he believed in our QB's he'd be a cinch to be a star here unless he's heard about our young receivers and doesn't want to compete for playing time.;)

Reaction Score
While grateful for those of you who take the time to look at both portal and what kids in portal are saying, can we just admit almost anyone there could likely help? Never sure why we stop at each kid and say he could play here.

Reaction Score
this kids seems to be a nice potential option to look at to fill our RB need

247Sports Transfer Portal Retweeted

Adam Rowe

@AdamRoweTDD

·
17m

@DukeFootball
Running Back Brittain Brown the latest Blue Devil to enter the NCAA transfer portal https://247sports.com/college/duke/Article/brittain-brown-duke-blue-devils-transfer-portal-141796757/… via
@247SportsPortal

Duke RB Brittain Brown enters NCAA transfer portal
Brittain Brown's career at Duke appears to be over
247sports.com

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Let’s keep an eye on Brock Miller - grad LB transfer from NC State. Zys and Weiss are following and Brock followed back. Seems like a good fit for us. I would expect his level of play to be equivalent to Morgan. Would give us three sort or “knowns” at LB with Morgan and Mitchell while we wait to see how Webb and Ganyi and others develop this year.

Summary on LB situation at NC State:

Last edited:

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Blackshear to VT. Risky move, needs a waiver to play next year. Philly kid, not sure how he will be able to do that if he's not going "home." Dohn notes that he has 2 years to play 2 if he gets the waiver, otherwise he sits for 2020.

Reaction Score
Any chance Edsall will attempt to go after former Texas Tech Qb? Exciting to watch and is a dual threat Qb. Definitely an upgraded Pindell 2.0 with better passing

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom