NCAA Tourney games, who’s less dirty? | The Boneyard

NCAA Tourney games, who’s less dirty?

Reaction Score
My interest is limited already when UConn isn’t in the tourney, then watching these Friday games I realized all 4 teams playing now have had recent scandals. LSU has been caught paying players, Auburn’s assistant was taking bribes and paying players’ families, UNC had the most blatant academic fraud violations in NCAA history and MSU had a litany of rape allegations and looking the other way on Larry Nassar. Not a lot of teams left to root for these days, makes me want Gonzaga to win that much more.

Reaction Score
In order from least to most, as well as the order from team I want to win the most to least, probably:

Gonzaga
Purdue
Texas Tech
Virginia
Auburn
Michigan st
Kentucky
Duke

If there is any justice in the world the Zags, Purdue or maybe TTech will win it all.

Reaction Score
Zags irritate me. I'll be rooting for the Virginia/Purdue winner to take the whole thing.

Reaction Score
It's gonna be Duke or Kentucky. Teams missed their chances to get rid of them.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
My interest is limited already when UConn isn’t in the tourney, then watching these Friday games I realized all 4 teams playing now have had recent scandals. LSU has been caught paying players, Auburn’s assistant was taking bribes and paying players’ families, UNC had the most blatant academic fraud violations in NCAA history and MSU had a litany of rape allegations and looking the other way on Larry Nassar. Not a lot of teams left to root for these days, makes me want Gonzaga to win that much more.

every team is dirty. grow up peter pan

Reaction Score
In order from least to most, as well as the order from team I want to win the most to least, probably:

Gonzaga
Purdue
Texas Tech
Virginia
Auburn
Michigan st
Kentucky
Duke

If there is any justice in the world the Zags, Purdue or maybe TTech will win it all.
Zags are out, there is no justice.

Reaction Score
every team is dirty. grow up peter pan
All the complaining about the refs and the "dirty" programs is so annoying. Just enjoy the games. Or don't. But all this other whining comes across as sour grapes.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Hoping for UVA or Texas Tech...cleaner than the alternatives by far

Reaction Score
Let's just agree to call this the "Filthy Four",
get past the last 3 games of this season, and
move forward to what really matters:
Filling out our roster for next season!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online