NCAA Tournament Rounds 1 & 2 | The Boneyard

NCAA Tournament Rounds 1 & 2

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
The UConn Ticket office sent out an email to season ticket holders this evening (February 20) regarding the first two rounds of the NCAA Tournament. UConn has a 99.9% chance of hosting Rounds 1 and 2 at Gampel so they are starting the process.

Tickets are on sale now.

The price per ticket is $36 for all three games. The total cost for two tickets (2 x $36), plus South Garage Parking for both days ($16), plus processing fee ($15), is $103. Not bad.

Seating will be determined based on "priority points" - of course - but it looks like others without "priority points" can also buy tickets now as well. (That`s how I read it, anyhow.) It said that the seating for those without "priority points" would be determined after the tickets for those with such points are allocated, but it would be done within that "non-priority point group" in order of when the ticket request was received.

So, if you do not have priority points - I think that basically means if you are not a season ticket holder - and you want to go, I suggest jumping on it now on the UConn ticket website, since the earlier, the better. You will probably have to create a UConn Account if you don`t already have one. I would call the UConn Ticket Office at (877) 288-2666 during normal business hours if there are any questions.

The games will either be March 17 and 19, or March 18 and 20. That is not determined at this point.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom