NCAA tournament landmine teams | The Boneyard

NCAA tournament landmine teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Alright, since we can't root for our huskies let's just root for misery for all of these other teams. Who do we love to see lose? My personal list:

The entire "Big East" with Cuse leading the way.
Dook
Kentucky
Michigan State
Mizzou (screw you Alex)
Ohio St/Wisconsin...aka the overrated Big 10 coaching division. I seriously don't get how year after year Bo Ryan, Thad Matta, get mentioned among elite college bball coaches when they continue to win nothing. Just bothers me, always has.

Any others?

Reaction Score
Well shouldn't we want the "big east" to do well? If the NCAA tournament pays each conference based on how far they go in the tournament and all of the teams are leaving except UConn, Cinci & South Florida then wouldn't that be more money for us to receive when everyone leaves? In theory if Notre Dame were to win the tournament wouldn't that nearly entirely be split up amongst those 3 schools?

Reaction Score
Well shouldn't we want the "big east" to do well? If the NCAA tournament pays each conference based on how far they go in the tournament and all of the teams are leaving except UConn, Cinci & South Florida then wouldn't that be more money for us to receive when everyone leaves? In theory if Notre Dame were to win the tournament wouldn't that nearly entirely be split up amongst those 3 schools?
To me their misery is priceless

Reaction Score
To me their misery is priceless

Making it to the Final 4 is worth nearly 10 million to the teams conference, which will nearly entirely be split only 3 ways...

...we may not be in the tournament but we are still seeing dollar signs.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Making it to the Final 4 is worth nearly 10 million to the teams conference, which will nearly entirely be split only 3 ways...

Good point.

As long as it isn't ND.

Alright, since we can't root for our huskies let's just root for misery for all of these other teams. Who do we love to see lose? My personal list:

Dook
Kentucky
Michigan State
Mizzou (screw you Alex)
Ohio St/Wisconsin...aka the overrated Big 10 coaching division. I seriously don't get how year after year Bo Ryan, Thad Matta, get mentioned among elite college bball coaches when they continue to win nothing. Just bothers me, always has.
Any others?

What do we have against Michigan State? I actually have some respect for Izzo.

I suppose I'd like to keep Donovan from winning a 3rd if only to ensure the 3+ NC Club remains as exclusive as it is now.

Reaction Score
I'm am actively rooting against every Big East school. The hel with all of them.

Reaction Score

Dook
Kentucky
Michigan State
Mizzou (screw you Alex)

Any others?

These are the nicknames I normally refer to them by:
ExCuse
Puke
KenSucky
I'll add in UNCheat and LoserVille.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
These are the nicknames I normally refer to them by:
ExCuse
Puke
KenSucky
I'll add in UNCheat and LoserVille.

That's gold Jerry... Gold!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Cuse, Puke, Kentucky Fla. Mich St, Mizzou, N.Dame, UCLA, Ariz, I dont want to see of them win. I like KSU, Wisc and Gonzaga

Reaction Score

We will get some, but I believe that it pays out over 5 years, so not sure we get much of it unless we are stuck in conference limbo for a long time...

Reaction Score

Dook
Kentucky
Michigan State
Mizzou (screw you Alex)

Any others?

I want the Big East flushed by next Friday, the entire stinking lot of them.

Reaction Score
There's no clear cut favorite this year, everyone's bracket will go to hell after the first week, this is the type of year that Butler would actually win a national championship if they got there.

Reaction Score
I would like Kansas to win it all this year. Really hate Duke and Syracuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom