NCAA Top 16 Reveal Today | The Boneyard

NCAA Top 16 Reveal Today

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
12:30 on CBS the NCAA will release the top 16 seeds. Duke #1 overall? Houston in the top 16?

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I love that the NCAA is doing this and wish they had been for the last 30 years.

Reaction Score
Awful. Six loss Kansas in the top ten and msu has lost like three in a row and still has a two seed.

Kansas also the only team to beat #2 overall Tennessee (neutral court) and #1 SoS.

They are tough to rank because of their injuries/leaves. They're basically down 3 starters, but 2 should be back by tourny time presumably.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
I guess Steve Enoch made the right decision. He and the Cards have a chance to not only play in the big dance, but win games.

Reaction Score
If Wofford is lucky enough to make the tournament...they may be licking their chops at a few of these seeds. That may go for any of the top 3 in the Southern Conference but especially Wofford and/or ETSU. I think both these teams deserve to get in. Eye test is real especially the Wofford offense.

Reaction Score
We really like him. Great contribution off the bench. He is showing consistent improvement and will be a big part of next year's team along with the great recruiting class cHe has real NBA potential when he puts it all together, and I trust Mack will bring it out.
Our basketball programs are blessed not to miss a beat with all the silliness that happened.
Yeah you really haven’t. Of course it’s easier to “not miss a beat” when you haven’t won anything since 1986.

pj

Reaction Score
Yeah you really haven’t. Of course it’s easier to “not miss a beat” when you haven’t won anything since 1986.

Come on, this is unfair. Louisville won an AAC championship.

Reaction Score
Come on, this is unfair. Louisville won an AAC championship.
They actually didn’t. I just looked and Louisville* won the AAC championship in 2014, not Louisville.

Reaction Score
Heh. OK, but we can still credit Louisville with winning the Conference USA tournament in 2003 and 2005, Conference USA Men's Basketball Tournament - Wikipedia. Let's give this dynamic program the respect it deserves.
Oh no doubt, Louisville is a hell of a program. Loved never nervous Purvis.

As an aside, I was looking through the historical stats and I didn’t realize just how much this Louisville* program is killing it. They are awesome. 2013 National Champs. 2012/2013 Final Four. 2012/13/15 Elite Eight. 2012/13/14/15 Sweet Sixteen. Regular season champs in 2013 & 2014. Conference tournament champs in 2012/13/14.

@Notch8 does the Louisville fan base ever think about trying to take credit for the accomplishments of this Louisville* program? Seems like Louisville hasn’t done anything in a while and your names are almost EXACTLY the same. People probably would wouldn’t even notice.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
We really like him. Great contribution off the bench. He is showing consistent improvement and will be a big part of next year's team along with the great recruiting class cHe has real NBA potential when he puts it all together, and I trust Mack will bring it out.
Our basketball programs are blessed not to miss a beat with all the silliness that happened.
Silliness at Lville receives a basic slap on the wrist in comparative to others - complete joke they are even tournament eligible for less than 3 yrs ACC BS
Virtually nothing at UConn garners a hell of a lot more

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

The majority wanted him to stay, but understand why he left. Strangely enough, he ended up helping us in the end by leaving, which (along with other things) hastened Kevin Ollie's exit, ushering in the Hurley era. Which hopefully makes us respectable again.

"Silliness". That's one way to put it.

Reaction Score
Surprised Purdue is that high. Carsen Edwards is the man, but their defense hasn't been as dominant in years' past and who's going to score if Edwards has a bad game?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom