NCAA Tip Times | The Boneyard

NCAA Tip Times

Reaction Score
Great start time, Can get things done during the day. Let's GO!

Reaction Score
Perfect start time. Surprised we re not getting jim nantz and grant hill in that game. Love the fact I can enjoy the games all day Friday and most of Saturday till uconn starts. Prime time cbs

Reaction Score
Im actually a bit confused. Are we game 2 (G2) on Saturday? The ticketing sites are doing a poor job identifying teams. I believe they are identifying our game as Game 2 at 5pm. I assume that's when doors open plus time zone change?

Reaction Score
UConn gets the spotlight game Sat night on CBS at 7:10 pm (Ian Eagle / Jim Spanarkel)

Game at Mackey Arena (Purdue campus)
When the majority of the games are within 10-20 min from me, it only makes sense for them to be over an hr away up in Purdumpville. Oh well, I’ll be there!

Reaction Score
Im actually a bit confused. Are we game 2 (G2) on Saturday? The ticketing sites are doing a poor job identifying teams. I believe they are identifying our game as Game 2 at 5pm. I assume that's when doors open plus time zone change?
Nevermind. Tickets sites are starting to update. I'm in. My tickets suck, but it's a small arena. It will be cool.

Reaction Score
Would rather play at Butlers arena where we have some familiarity with the arena and shooting background.
Maryland has played at Mackey this year and in the previous years.
Its a little thing but that does help players and teams.
I still think our talent and frontline will win the game.

Reaction Score
Saturday 7:10 on CBS with Ian Eagle and Jim Spanarkel. That's prime billing, love it.

It's weird without the pod system. I was expecting the Alabama game to immediately follow ours, but instead they're at a completely different site, 4 pm, on TBS.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
You are message board gas bag. Nobody cares about a word you say.
You gamble for spare change. Go fire up a ten cent superfecta you OTB curmudgeon. And let me know what’s your favorite penny slot.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
You gamble for spare change. Go fire up a ten cent superfecta.
I remember when I was in high school when my much younger brother really wanted to insult me and said "You read the newspaper when you go to Wendy's!" Not only are you less witty than a 6 year old, you are message board gas bag. Nobody cares about a word you say.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I remember when I was in high school when my much younger brother really wanted to insult me and said "You read the newspaper when you go to Wendy's!" Not only are you less witty than a 6 year old, you are message board gas bag. Nobody cares about a word you say.
But what’s your favorite penny slot?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Perhaps your wife is enjoying the stubby you're getting from the attention (btw, next photo move in a little closer so one can't see the valve stem), but if you don't play along it's ignore. You are message board gas bag. Nobody cares about a word you say.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Hey, message board gas bag, no one listens to a word you say.

But every post you make without a signature that conforms to your sentence decreases our odds of winning on Saturday.

Click on your avatar and then click on “Signature” in the box that appears. Then enter the damned sentence sentences.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom