NCAA practice day quotes - UConn | The Boneyard

NCAA practice day quotes - UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
There were a lot of times when I was younger that if we played poorly in a half, I was just convinced we were going to play terribly the whole time. Or if the kid got off in the first 10 minutes and then finished lousy, I’d
say they don’t have it tonight. As you get older that is not the case. A kid can go 8 - 8 in the first 10
minutes and then not make a shot the rest of the game. So you tend to view things more big picture, as opposed to what is going on in front of you right now. I think that helps the players too. That is just long way of saying I am too old to give a damn about what is going on out there -- and I have no control over it.”

LINK

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Thank you, Pap!Excellent read. Makes me antsy for game time to arrive.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Sportswriters are definitely hitting on BYU's 3pt shooting after their 10-23 performance against Nebraska. Possibly also thinking about a Louisville team with similar 3pt stats going into the game with Baylor last year. But Lville followed the 16-25 performance against the Bears with a 8-23 against UTenn, and UConn has been alerted to what BYU will need to rely on to stay in the game.

Reaction Score
from what i saw in the nebraska game if its close for some reason i dont see BYU getting the ball over half court againt bria mo and breanna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom