NCAA Hoops - Week of 3/2 - 3/8 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

NCAA Hoops - Week of 3/2 - 3/8

Reaction Score
Let's go for jynx #3 (after Florida and TCU). Temple killing Cincy at the half. Which is very bad if we wanted to play Tulsa in the AAC 2nd round.
Goat! Thank you for your service sir

Reaction Score
Not really. They just played a backloaded schedule. Look at their conference schedule. All of their games against the top of the league coincided with the "collapse"
Disagree, they hit the wall. Powell has been trending the wrong way pretty much since the concussion and has been flat out bad lately.

Reaction Score
Disagree, they hit the wall. Powell has been trending the wrong way pretty much since the concussion and has been flat out bad lately.
he's been bad for the entire conference season. the concussion happened in the non-conference and he's been in the funk ever since. they just feasted on the bottom of the conference and then "hit the wall" when they played all their games against creighton, villanova, etc. i'm not saying they're not in trouble, because they are. all i'm saying is that the losses didn't come out of nowhere

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
Kamar Baldwin is a bad man.

That was such a smooth, confident game winning three. He swaggered up the court and just calmly drained it from deep.

Reaction Score
That was such a smooth, confident game winning three. He swaggered up the court and just calmly drained it from deep.
why we allowed him to swagger up the court is beyond me. didn't have any timeouts, but still gotta know the situation better

Reaction Score
Tre Scott puts back a last second miss by Cumberland and Cincy beats Temple. Mvp. I stick by Cincy is 1 seed, Houston 2 and Tulsa 3 when they lose at Wichita tomorrow.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom