NCAA golden boy Duke conspiracy continues.. | The Boneyard

NCAA golden boy Duke conspiracy continues..

Reaction Score
I don't partake in marijuana but it is insane for something that comes from the earth and is drastically safer than booze or cigs to be illegal. Yah, safer and even heals. I can't believe it is still illegal in every state except for Alaska, California, Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Washington DC, Vermont, and Michigan. War on drugs, what a failure/sham that's been. Any way, glad he can play but one has to wonder why a search warrant was issued in the first place and what the evidence was to justify it.

From what I have seen, I have yet to see many key details addressed: Does he have any room mates? Is there anyone with access to the apartment? Why were police there when he was on the other side of the country and not when he was in his apartment? How do they know it was not for medical purposes? So many questions, very dubious, at least until more details come out.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don't partake in marijuana but it is insane for something that comes from the earth and is drastically safer than booze or cigs to be illegal. Yah, safer and even heals. I can't believe it is still illegal in every state except for Alaska, California, Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Washington DC, Vermont, and Michigan. War on drugs, what a failure/sham that's been. Any way, glad he can play but one has to wonder why a search warrant was issued in the first place and what the evidence was to justify it.

From what I have seen, I have yet to see many key details addressed: Does he have any room mates? Is there anyone with access to the apartment? Why were police there when he was on the other side of the country and not when he was in his apartment? How do they know it was not for medical purposes? So many questions, very dubious, at least until more details come out.
From the earth??,..So does arsenic, uranium. Put those in ur pipe and smoke em.

Reaction Score
OP really stretched with this one...

Soooo...Duke's opponent, VT, has their guard reinstated for this important match and that makes for "NCAA Duke Golden Boy Conspiracy continues"?

Duke inhabits heads, I know, but the title is just plain goofy..

I would think, not knowing any better, that the reinstatement is to VT's benefit.

Reaction Score
OP really stretched with this one...

Soooo...Duke's opponent, VT, has their guard reinstated for this important match and that makes for "NCAA Duke Golden Boy Conspiracy continues"?

Duke inhabits heads, I know, but the title is just plain goofy..

I would think, not knowing any better, that the reinstatement is to VT's benefit.
I believe the OPs point was that the fact the player was fingered in a marijuana possession situation in the first place was a Duke conspiracy plot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom