NCAA Finals Post Game Thread | The Boneyard

NCAA Finals Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My Boneyard family. Congratulations to all the UCONN fans on this amazing run. The moment we, UConn fans, find ourselves in is truly truly magical. So I hope everyone enjoyed it to the fullest. ITOH, You guys won't believe the nightmare of a Monday afternoon/evening i had.

I was planning to watch the game together with other UConn faithful at Legends NYC like we did last year which was so much fun.

Instead I was stuck in 5 hours of bumper-to-bumper traffic in the Adirondack Northway (I-87 from Plattsburgh - Albany) due to the insame amount of cars that went up to watch the total eclipse. I set out to take all my nieces and nephews to Montreal for the weekend and then to watch TOTALITY in Plattsburgh, NY. The eclipse was a once in a lifetime experience for all of us. It turned out amazing... Completely recommend!

But the nightmare traffic converted what should be a 4.5 hour drive to NYC into a 9.5 hour nightmare.

Needless to say, ended up watching the game while driving down using YouTube TV in the car.

---->

Sorry for the vent. I needed to get that out of my chest.

Go UCONN! 6x NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

Reaction Score
Yup, went pretty well.

IMG_8215.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics