NCAA at Webster Bank 2022 | The Boneyard

NCAA at Webster Bank 2022

Griggs

Yale Bowl portal 8
Reaction Score
Excited to see woman's regional at Webster Bank Area next year. Remember when Uconn men's and women's basketball teams played a regular season game at Webster.
Would like to see that return.If not a regular season game, maybe a exhibition game. Give us Uconn fans down here in Fairfield County something Mr. Benedict, please!

Reaction Score
Excited to see woman's regional at Webster Bank Area next year. Remember when Uconn men's and women's basketball teams played a regular season game at Webster.
Would like to see that return.If not a regular season game, maybe a exhibition game. Give us Uconn fans down here in Fairfield County something Mr. Benedict, please!
agreed! They should do some more games down here

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Uconn with two home courts in regular rotation seems enough - with the addition of games at Mohegan Sun on a fairly regular basis as well, it is a pretty full slate. I am sure it was fun for the coastal fans to have that game, but for the student athletes it added yet another road trip, short but still a road trip.

Reaction Score
That’s a god-awful venue. The layout is terrible for fans in the end sections and the traffic coming from the eastern part of the state is horrible. Been there, done that, didn’t like it.

Griggs

Yale Bowl portal 8
Reaction Score
Uconn with two home courts in regular rotation seems enough - with the addition of games at Mohegan Sun on a fairly regular basis as well, it is a pretty full slate. I am sure it was fun for the coastal fans to have that game, but for the student athletes it added yet another road trip, short but still a road trip.
Games at Webster occurred when students home on semester break.
Uconn is "Connecticut's " team.
I'm sure Mr. Benedict happy when we drive up to Gampel or the Rent.
Not asking for much.

Griggs

Yale Bowl portal 8
Reaction Score
That’s a god-awful venue. The layout is terrible for fans in the end sections and the traffic coming from the eastern part of the state is horrible.
Good enough for NCAA next year.
You can stay home and watch on TV.

Griggs

Yale Bowl portal 8
Reaction Score
Team bus can stop at Modern Pizza in New Haven on way home. Well worth the trip.Or maybe Tomlinson 's on the corner of Barnum and Noble in Bpt. for some hot dogs.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
UConn makes less $, possibly significant less $, playing games there vs Gampel.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
If all holds true as in the past years I will reserve 150-200 seats down front for the Boneyard. I will let you know when the NCAA notifies us that they will officially at Webster Bank Arena. For those interested, we will reserve dinner and drinks at Ralph and Riches just a block down the street. IF you like Italian your gonna love this place and its reasonable. BTW the last few times the team and their parents eat there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom