NCAA announces 15 All-Time Match Madness Players | The Boneyard

NCAA announces 15 All-Time Match Madness Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When you look at this list, with the exception of the lone Puke player("He Who Must Not Be Named"), they have all had from solid to Hall of Fame NBA and college careers which(despite the anticipated NCAA denials) had to have had an influence. Now it is still very early for him(NBA career) but how does Kemba not get strong consideration(UConn was a #3 seed in The Dance but they finished 9th in the regular season in the BE and were the first team to win 5 games in a row in the BE Tournament on consecutive nights). Kemba was the MVP. Continued run through The Dance with 6 more wins and Kemba was MOP. I will acknowledge, on first glance, that it may be hard to visualize Kemba on that list. But I say, given what he did(and, quite frankly, what he's done in the NBA to date), if "He Who Must Not Be Named" gets a spot so does Kemba...no argument. Actually I'm sure somebody here will have one ;)

15 All-Time March Madness Players

WELCOME TO UCONN RODNEY!!!:)

GO HUSKIES!!! GO MICHIGAN!!!

Reaction Score
To me, Kemba is the equivalent of Danny Manning. Took a team of scotch tape and glue the whole way.

The caveats are that Lamb ended up a lottery pick (although he was still young and a bit raw as a frosh) and Kemba didn't have a great game shooting in the finals (although his energy and leadership was huge).

Reaction Score
When you look at this list, with the exception of the lone Puke player("He Who Must Not Be Named"), they have all had from solid to Hall of Fame NBA and college careers which(despite the anticipated NCAA denials) had to have had an influence. Now it is still very early for him(NBA career) but how does Kemba not get strong consideration(UConn was a #3 seed in The Dance but they finished 9th in the regular season in the BE and were the first team to win 5 games in a row in the BE Tournament on consecutive nights). Kemba was the MVP. Continued run through The Dance with 6 more wins and Kemba was MOP. I will acknowledge, on first glance, that it may be hard to visualize Kemba on that list. But I say, given what he did(and, quite frankly, what he's done in the NBA to date), if "He Who Must Not Be Named" gets a spot so does Kemba...no argument. Actually I'm sure somebody here will have one ;)

15 All-Time March Madness Players

WELCOME TO UCONN RODNEY!!!:)

GO HUSKIES!!! GO MICHIGAN!!!
Tough list to compile, but 1 year of Kemba was equal to or better than a few of them imho.

Reaction Score
They knock the list for spelling Hakeem with the H, but omit the fact that Kareem is listed and not Alcindor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom