NC State tickett sales | The Boneyard

NC State tickett sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ive already seen two commercials for tickets this am on espn. Anybody know how we're doing on sales? My buddy in NC doesn't think State will travel because they had a large group go to the Tenn game, and it would be tough to travel for back to back games. I hope we get a solid crowd, Go Hushies!

Reaction Score
Plenty available on TicketMaster @ $40+. Higher rows end zone and corners, plus others scattered around.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i'm thinking we get 35-38k. i just think its to early for a sellout and were not exactly getting hype yet. if we win this weekend and go down to md and take care of bus then when we hit big east play things will start to get better tix wise.

Reaction Score
i'm thinking we get 35-38k. i just think its to early for a sellout and were not exactly getting hype yet. if we win this weekend and go down to md and take care of bus then when we hit big east play things will start to get better tix wise.

Ah yes, then the predictable bandwagon ct fans will grace us w/ their presence. Can't wait!

Reaction Score
If you look at what's available in ticketmaster, seems like they returned a lot.

That's what I thought. I am assuming upper left side is for visitors? Hopefully, we will get a good walk up crowd and grab most of those tickets.

Reaction Score
I'll tell you what else hurts sales... scalpers (who I absolutely abhor). I have a couple of buddies who won't buy tix because they know they can get them for $20 in the parking lot just before game time.

Those scumbags drive me bananas.

Reaction Score
The attendance for UMass was surprisingly good, and from what was being reported before the game there must have been a good number of walk up sales. Hopefully, that will get us at or near capacity tomorrow.

Reaction Score
The attendance for UMass was surprisingly good, and from what was being reported before the game there must have been a good number of walk up sales. Hopefully, that will get us at or near capacity tomorrow.

I think many within our fanbase are learning they can get tickets easily at the game if they decide to go at the last minute. Hopefully, walk up crowd will get it to near capacity tomorrow.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'll tell you what else hurts sales... scalpers (who I absolutely abhor). I have a couple of buddies who won't buy tix because they know they can get them for $20 in the parking lot just before game time.

Scalpers aren't really a problem. The net doesn't change - people bought those tickets and no one is using them. If the box office sold them the total attendance would be the same.

Reaction Score
Ah yes, then the predictable bandwagon ct fans will grace us w/ their presence. Can't wait!

At this point, I'm not sure we can afford to turn away fans, bandwagon or otherwise.

In fact, I've been telling all of my UConn Basketball-only fan friends lately that there is plenty of room on the bandwagon for them now that there's no NCAA Tournament in our future.

It only takes one good tailgate and gameday experience. ;)

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
At this point, I'm not sure we can afford to turn away fans, bandwagon or otherwise.

In fact, I've been telling all of my UConn Basketball-only fan friends lately that there is plenty of room on the bandwagon for them now that there's no NCAA Tournament in our future.

It only takes one good tailgate and gameday experience. ;)
I agree with this. Our current 'true fans' or whatever you would like to call them are only good enough to sell 32k or so per game. Gotta take those bandwagoners and show them that the team is competitive and the gameday environment is exciting. That's how you sell 40k every game.

Reaction Score
Scalpers aren't really a problem. The net doesn't change - people bought those tickets and no one is using them. If the box office sold them the total attendance would be the same.
Agreed... But our case it isn't a big deal. What I hate is when the game "sells out" because a decent percentage of tickets are bought by brokers and scalpers and the true fans get gouged to go to the game.

It's just a lingering hatred from experiences in the past. I understand it's the way it is, but I still hate it.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Agreed... But our case it isn't a big deal. What I hate is when the game "sells out" because a decent percentage of tickets are bought by brokers and scalpers and the true fans get gouged to go to the game.

It's just a lingering hatred from experiences in the past. I understand it's the way it is, but I still hate it.

If there are brokers buying blocks of UConn tickets I have never heard it or seen in practice.

The scalpers are the generic buy for 5 or 10 sell for 20 types - no one is making anything above face value ever. They are making 5 or 10 bucks a ticket to be a middleman and save time for the buyers and sellers.

The only game I've ever seen a ticket sell at over face value from a scalper at the rent was BC. I'm almost always dumping a few extra for $5 or $10 unfort.

Reaction Score

It only takes one good tailgate and gameday experience. ;)[/

I hear u!

Reaction Score

Good point, but remember if people don't sell those tix they aren't using the seats will b empty so...... I'd rather have the bodies there.

Reaction Score
Screen Shot 2012-09-07 at 9.35.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2012-09-07 at 9.35.48 PM.png

I'd say NC State returned just about all their tickets!!! I'd say about 8K tickets are available.....(it's a guess I didn't feel like counting all those little blue dots)

Reaction Score
Too bad those NC State fans won't get to experience our atmosphere.

Reaction Score
The NC State section isn't 8K....if you look at the whole stadium i'd say it has about 8K open seats on ticketmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom