NC State Robbed of a TD | The Boneyard

NC State Robbed of a TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
...on a manufactured out of bounds call. NO CHALLENGE!!!! Then they fumble away the posession down 6 to Clemson. Horrid!

Reaction Score
Don't know if you can challenge a whistled dead call. Saw that as well. Now they fumble and give it back to Clemson.

I was just going to post a new thread about #3 Clemson vs NC St who barely beat Richmond last game 23-21.

Playing them 13-7 until mid/late 3rd quarter (Clemson just scored to make it 20-7) NC St driving right back.

I think it's fair to say if NC St can play this tight vs Clemson why can't we at least play it tight vs Michigan? Maybe they put it away late but we should be able to stay close...IF Whitmer can minimize mistakes and IF McCombs can break 100 yds.

Just trying to create some hope. By the way...apparently the guys had a good week in practice and are fully aware of the magnitude of this game. Though I suppose if they had a bad week in practice I'd be the last to know.

I'm ready.

Reaction Score
Never heard a whistle and the fact that he had a clear path to the end zone makes it worse even if they did. Give the benefit to the carrier if you're not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom