NC State game | The Boneyard

NC State game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know we haven't looked particularly sharp lately. But I am very excited for this game! It is a chance for this team and KO to showcase themselves on one of the biggest stages (MSG and ESPN), a chance to show the world that UConn basketball is still a force to be reckoned with!

And also a chance to exact revenge on NCST for not voting us into the ACC.
Let's destroy these motherfvkers!

Reaction Score
I know we haven't looked particularly sharp lately. But I am very excited for this game! It is a chance for this team and KO to showcase themselves on one of the biggest stages (MSG and ESPN), a chance to show the world that UConn basketball is still a force to be reckoned with!

And also a chance to exact revenge on NCST for not voting us into the ACC.
Let's destroy these motherfvkers!
A beat down would really be sweet in this game. I don't expect it though. If we escape with a W it would be a huge signature win. NC State could be dangerous come tourney time. They should beat Duke in Raleigh on 1/12 and be #2 in the ACC.

Reaction Score
A beat down would really be sweet in this game. I don't expect it though. If we escape with a W it would be a huge signature win. NC State could be dangerous come tourney time. They should beat Duke in Raleigh on 1/12 and be #2 in the ACC.

Agree. Just pumping myself, and fellow Husky fans up. I think we possibly could pull off the upset, but it would be close (like MSU).
Though, I am surprised by NCST's start.

Reaction Score
Hopin" they play up/down to their competition, that they show up early like vs Mich State and not like Q, UNH and the rest.

Reaction Score
Only a couple of days away! Plus it is for a great cause and we will get to see that most wonderful and inspirational Jimmy V ESPY clip!

I hear the Wolfpack get into a 2-2-1 press, and then fall into a zone. This will be a new challenge for us, as I don't recall seeing much zone yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom