NC SC Shrine Bowl | The Boneyard

NC SC Shrine Bowl

Reaction Score
Hey huskymedic. Justed wondering if we are recruiting any kids that played in the NC SC Shrine Bowl. 2016 Roster

I watched the game today. I think that might've been looking at P/K Noah Giroux from the NC squad. Other than that didn't recognize anybody. There's still a fewe talented kids that played in that game that would look pretty good playing for us.

Reaction Score
Hey huskymedic. Justed wondering if we are recruiting any kids that played in the NC SC Shrine Bowl. 2016 Roster I watched the game today. I think that might've been looking at P/K Noah Giroux from the NC squad. Other than that didn't recognize anybody. There's still a fewe talented kids that played in that game that would look pretty good playing for us.

Geez K - looked quick and did a fast cross reference to list but none of them look familiar to me. Could have missed someone.

C

chiller99.5

Coached in the past at a perennial 3a powerhouse thats put players in every big conference and never even saw a letter from UCONN.

Reaction Score
Coached in the past at a perennial 3a powerhouse thats put players in every big conference and never even saw a letter from UCONN.
Really? well we did grab LB Ryan Gilmartin from NC last year who's currently redshirting.. One of our now soon to be coaches was actually following P/K Noah Giroux which made me inquire about other potential NC recruits in play.

Hopefully the trend of underrecruiting NC by UConn changes now that Edsall is back... it should anyways considering ECU is in our conference.

C

chiller99.5

Hopefully it works out but Gilmartin played at a private school maybe he has some chops. ECU is the last resort for most local players .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom