NC hands it to SC on a platter... | The Boneyard

NC hands it to SC on a platter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I admit I was only able to catch the last few minutes. Not meaning to slander any student athlete but I saw some of the dumbest basketball in decades. Maybe this goes on the coach (tongue in cheek.)
NC up by three with 1:30 to go not once but twice comes down the floor and heaves up a three pointer with out even looking for a better shot or taking any time off the clock.
The hand shake line one would hope was thank you from the SC players rather than good game. OK that would not be polite but they did get handed one here.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
And on the bother side, Dawn's defense looked like they had never seen a player run a curl and drive to the basket - they certainly put up no resistance but parted to allow the lay-ups!
Kim, Tara, Muffet - they must be licking their chops! Haven't seen FlSt much but one suspects they might have a little better sense seeing as they have a Euro-star point guard.

Reaction Score
I admit I was only able to catch the last few minutes. Not meaning to slander any student athlete but I saw some of the dumbest basketball in decades. Maybe this goes on the coach (tongue in cheek.)
NC up by three with 1:30 to go not once but twice comes down the floor and heaves up a three pointer with out even looking for a better shot or taking any time off the clock.
The hand shake line one would hope was thank you from the SC players rather than good game. OK that would not be polite but they did get handed one here.
Exactly what my said to me and the resulting play fouled out munvega!

Reaction Score
And on the bother side, Dawn's defense looked like they had never seen a player run a curl and drive to the basket - they certainly put up no resistance but parted to allow the lay-ups!
Kim, Tara, Muffet - they must be licking their chops! Haven't seen FlSt much but one suspects they might have a little better sense seeing as they have a Euro-star point guard.
Yes Kara and Rebecca talked about the drives post game, how did the coach not remind them why they were in control? :confused:

Reaction Score
The lamb chops were delicious on that silver platter.
Lamb chops ???:confused: No slander to you funky chick'n but that was not even corn meal mush. Back door to the next round, rather than gloat you should thank the cooks. ;)

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Lamb chops ???:confused: No slander to you funky chick'n but that was not even corn meal mush. Back door to the next round, rather than gloat you should thank the cooks. ;)
A win by whatever means is just as sweet, especially when it's over Not Carolina.

Reaction Score
The lamb chops were delicious on that silver platter.
Didn't you guys get a similar gift from Duke earlier this season? Is there something scandalous (I mean something nonpublic, not something UNC/Cuse/FlSt/Swofford/et.al.) you know about the ACC the rest of us don't? UNC's game-closing play (race down court, fling up a desperation 3, then put the opponent on the free throw line) was that of a team hopelessly out of a game, not one with a lead (though that may just be a Hatchell game plan in action).

Reaction Score
Close game? Sure. Good game? No, extremely poor play. This game should have a PG-17 rating. Youth players should not be allowed to see this abomination.

It's too bad UConn doesn't get another shot at SC. IF SC gets past FSU, ND will absolutely crush them.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
So many bad lay ups, so many poor decisions to drive to the hoop and throw up a prayer against an SC team that has forgotten how to score and a certain freshman looked lost/out of it - a gift to SC. Lambchops...no, cold porridge more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom