NBPirate- ECU Question | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NBPirate- ECU Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I've gotten to know a few ECU grads/Pirate Club members... I know how much they love their ECU football. Even had a ECU t-shirt at one point but uhhh I grew. Partied in Greenville years ago, spent a hazy night ordering long island iced teas and staring at the most beautiful girl in the world... just killing a little red dress, and she had the most impossibly large breasts. I didn't talk to her because I'm lame. I ended up walking through the McDonald's drive through that night, so, there's that. Had a soft spot for ECU ever since. Looking forward to coming down.

Reaction Score
I've gotten to know a few ECU grads/Pirate Club members... I know how much they love their ECU football. Even had a ECU t-shirt at one point but uhhh I grew. Partied in Greenville years ago, spent a hazy night ordering long island iced teas and staring at the most beautiful girl in the world... just killing a little red dress, and she had the most impossibly large breasts. I didn't talk to her because I'm lame. I ended up walking through the McDonald's drive through that night, so, there's that. Had a soft spot for ECU ever since. Looking forward to coming down.

Hopefully the chick in the red dress with the killer cans is your wife now. If not, I hope she doesn't know about your BY habit.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Hopefully the chick in the red dress with the killer cans is your wife now. If not, I hope she doesn't know about your BY habit.
Our little secret, Jimmy...

Reaction Score
You sound like you could be me!?! Isn't it a shame youth is wasted on the young? lol..

Reaction Score
I'd suggest we NOT use rape as a verb in Sporting events.

I'm glad to have ECU in our conference. If you're willing to deploy the resources & your fans really care ... I think that's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom