NBCSN Pre-Season All Americans | The Boneyard

NBCSN Pre-Season All Americans

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

First Team:

JAMES WISEMAN, Memphis: Wiseman, to me, has the best chance to end up being a First-Team All-American. The way he plays should fit in well with the style that the Tigers play under Penny, and he is the consensus top player in this recruiting class and projected as the first pick in the 2020 NBA Draft playing on a team that many believe will be a top ten team.

Third Team:

JARRON CUMBERLAND, Cincinnati: Cumberland quietly was awesome this past season, averaging 18.8 points and 3.6 assists while shooting 38.8 percent from three to help keep Cincinnati relevant after they lost so many critical pieces the season before. How will he adjust to John Brannen taking over for Mick Cronin?

Reaction Score
Precious Achiuwa is predicted to be a top 10 pick in the 2220 NBA draft by most mock draft sites. Just a little surprised he didn't even get a mention.

Reaction Score
Diakite over other bigs like Childs, Jalen Smith, Wesson and Tillie is just absurd.

I have yet to see what makes Diakite so special aside from being an excellent athlete and a very good shot blocker.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Diakite over other bigs like Childs, Jalen Smith, Wesson and Tillie is just absurd.

I have yet to see what makes Diakite so special aside from being an excellent athlete and a very good shot blocker.
He's what UConn fans thought brimah was.

Reaction Score
Precious Achiuwa is predicted to be a top 10 pick in the 2220 NBA draft by most mock draft sites. Just a little surprised he didn't even get a mention.

It wouldn't surprise me if Precious both:
1) Is a top 10 pick in the 2020 draft
2) Is fairly mediocre and not worthy of an AA team

I mean, Drummond was picked 9th in 2012 after an underwhelming year where he got zero national recognition and his biggest accomplishment was BE All-Rookie Team.

Reaction Score
It wouldn't surprise me if Precious both:
1) Is a top 10 pick in the 2020 draft
2) Is fairly mediocre and not worthy of an AA team

I mean, Drummond was picked 9th in 2012 after an underwhelming year where he got zero national recognition and his biggest accomplishment was BE All-Rookie Team.

Drummond is also an otherwordly athlete at his size. How many 6'11 270lb guys can move like him in the history of the NBA? I could probably count it on one hand. Maybe two.

Precious is a tremendous athlete, but athletic 6'8 wings are not uncommon. And most have a lot more skill than him.

The reason he may go in the draft is because 6'8 wings that can defend are highly coveted right now. Need guys that can cover shooters.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom