nbadraft.net's New Rankings | The Boneyard

nbadraft.net's New Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
- Andre Drummond #1 Overall
- Jeremy Lamb #3 Overall

I know NBADraft.net isn't the best site or the most reliable, but it's still occasionally fun to look at where they project people to go in the draft. And considering that ESPN's rankings are always way off during the season, I like to check in at NBADraft.net's rankings at times throughout the season.

If nothing else, it's just nice to see our players recognized. Hopefully they can both play up to those rankings during the season.

Link

Reaction Score
lol, man some of ya'll need to come to grips that this is it for Lambo

Reaction Score
lol, man some of ya'll need to come to grips that this is it for Lambo

im just glad we have him for this season i have come to accept it

Reaction Score
No chance Lamb comes back next year. I'd like to see him or Drummond go to Charlotte, might be my new favorite team then.

Reaction Score
No chance Lamb comes back next year. I'd like to see him or Drummond go to Charlotte, might be my new favorite team then.

he would have been a first rounder last year most likely i think everyone here expects him to play his last season this year it is what it is, were Uconn we will be fine got Calhoun coming in next year, a couple 4 year guys on our team, as well as Boat, Daniels (hopefully stays past this year) and Shabazz next year thats still a solid team. Thats all later on down the road though its all about this year, Lamb and Drummond are here this year.

Reaction Score
How will the draft work out this year if there is no NBA season? Will they just pick at the same position they did last year?

Reaction Score
How will the draft work out this year if there is no NBA season? Will they just pick at the same position they did last year?

I was wondering this, too. I mean, it wouldn't really be fair for the Cavs to get the 1st and 4th picks of the draft again for a 2nd consecutive year.

Reaction Score
I know these mock drafts are just pointless right now, but why would Detroit spend the #7 pick on another PG (from Kensucky, nonetheless) when they just drafted Brandon Knight?

Reaction Score
I think nbadraft.net usually has the most accurate rankings. Finally, someone realizes that Jeremy Lamb is a (much?) better prospect than Harrison Barnes. To me, Lamb's upside is far greater than Barnes'. Id even say hes better right now. This isnt news to anyone but ESPN's is awful.

Reaction Score
I know these mock drafts are just pointless right now, but why would Detroit spend the #7 pick on another PG (from Kensucky, nonetheless) when they just drafted Brandon Knight?

The way these work right now is just their rankings of players, regardless of what team would be drafting in that slot. It's essentially just their "big board" with the teams listed so that fans of those teams can get an idea of who might be around when drafting.

Reaction Score
site has 5 kentucky players in the first 14. I think Anthony Davis is the clear number one right now. That said Drummond could eventually catch him. I love the way Jeremy's game translates to the next level and as he gets stronger, scary potential.

Reaction Score
site has 5 kentucky players in the first 14. I think Anthony Davis is the clear number one right now. That said Drummond could eventually catch him. I love the way Jeremy's game translates to the next level and as he gets stronger, scary potential.

GMs all over the league would love to get their hands on that unibrow. It's absolutely spectacular, he should go #1 overall just based on that.

Reaction Score
nbadraft.net currently has Alex Oriakhi as the 34th pick in the 2013 draft (the draft after his senior year) - 2 spots behind Fab Melo.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I was wondering this, too. I mean, it wouldn't really be fair for the Cavs to get the 1st and 4th picks of the draft again for a 2nd consecutive year.

I heard the NHL had to figure out what to do in a similar situation and came up with some weird system based on the last 3 years etc. I think everyone was in the lottery but obviously some teams had infinitesimal chances while others had good ones.

I'm sure they'd come up with something that made some sense. Even if none of them are making any sense now.

Reaction Score
with the lockout I'm pretty sure a lot of freshman are going to reconsider being 1 and done

Reaction Score
with the lockout I'm pretty sure a lot of freshman are going to reconsider being 1 and done
I don't think thats really true. As long as they still have a draft, i'm sure there will be one and dones.

Reaction Score

It sucks that I live in Raleigh and I can't watch the Bobcats on TV (when and if we get the NBA again) because they signed a crap TV deal.

Reaction Score
I guess I'll worry about this when:
A. the NBA actually has a season;
B. Drummond actually contributes meaningful minutes against real teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom