OT: - NBA2k22 - college choice affects MyPlayer development and bonus badge points (UConn is in the game) | The Boneyard

OT: NBA2k22 - college choice affects MyPlayer development and bonus badge points (UConn is in the game)

Reaction Score
THlq6k7.png

Guessing everyone online is going to be going to Nova

Reaction Score
we need a straight college hoops game.
Yeah I bought an Xbox 360 and NCAA 2010 March madness during the pandemic and have been playing it like crazy. Just landed the number 7 overall player and 9 overall player in recruiting. A power forward and shooting guard. I really missed this game after all of these years.

Reaction Score
Yeah I bought an Xbox 360 and NCAA 2010 March madness during the pandemic and have been playing it like crazy. Just landed the number 7 overall player and 9 overall player in recruiting. A power forward and shooting guard. I really missed this game after all of these years.
ive thought about downloading one of those emulators but im too lazy to do it. Id love to play Hoops2k8 which is considered the best college hoops game of all time. Goes for like $100 ebay.

Reaction Score
My wife got me College Hoops 2k8 for an anniversary gift, for waaaaaaaaaaay too much money.. I mentioned that it would be cool to punch UConn in and play with the updated team and then recruit blah blah..... I felt so guilty when she actually went and did it and I played it like twice because the graphics were awful and it just wasn't as fun as it was 13 years ago.. I'm a jerk I guess

Reaction Score
My wife got me College Hoops 2k8 for an anniversary gift, for waaaaaaaaaaay too much money.. I mentioned that it would be cool to punch UConn in and play with the updated team and then recruit blah blah..... I felt so guilty when she actually went and did it and I played it like twice because the graphics were awful and it just wasn't as fun as it was 13 years ago.. I'm a jerk I guess
I've been playing it for the past year or so, on and off. I love it, have all the players renamed to the current team and I play so sporadically that by the time I finish a season the next recruits have committed to rename those guys

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom