NBA Top 75 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NBA Top 75

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It would be from the list of DeBusschere, Billy Cunningham, Damian Lillard, Bill Walton, Robert Parish, Anthony Davis, Pete Maravich, Earl the Pearl, Rodman.

Walton would've been one of the greatest centers ever and he showed how amazing he was in the beginning of his career by winning MVP and finals MVP but he was only elite for 2/3 seasons because of injuries. I'm leaving him off. There's maybe a few other changes I would make but overall it's a great list.

Rodman has to be on the list for me. He was historically good at rebounding and defense. You put yourself in to the top 10% of all the players on that list in two key categories and you belong.

Walton and Maravich are definitely intriguing. Like you said, it's a matter of peak vs longevity and injuries with them.

Cunningham was a name I went stat hunting for when the list came out. He too had a shorter career but had a peak of 3 straight 1st team All NBA, a second team All NBA and then went over to the ABA and was MVP.

I too had Earl the Pearl off my list and I think DeBusschere is one of the weaker candidates. That Knicks team is tough to grade out since there was so much parity of talent.

Reaction Score
chief started in the pros at age 23. pretty much, check that, always much, he showed up for work just aboot every single game until he was 41, winning four championships along the way, which absolutely would not have happened if he did not play.
light dwight? notsomuch, and the one ring he got had very little to do with him.

and,
'and was Robert Parish better than Dwight at both their peaks? Dwight was the top big in the league in his prime parish wasn’t close to that'
whut? iirc barry was ur coach at Central, and barry was chief's roomie at Centenary. im tellin barry. lol. hilltoppers rule.
LOL

Reaction Score
Rodman has to be on the list for me. He was historically good at rebounding and defense. You put yourself in to the top 10% of all the players on that list in two key categories and you belong.

Walton and Maravich are definitely intriguing. Like you said, it's a matter of peak vs longevity and injuries with them.

Cunningham was a name I went stat hunting for when the list came out. He too had a shorter career but had a peak of 3 straight 1st team All NBA, a second team All NBA and then went over to the ABA and was MVP.

I too had Earl the Pearl off my list and I think DeBusschere is one of the weaker candidates. That Knicks team is tough to grade out since there was so much parity of talent.
Those Knicks teams were so loaded like half the roster is in the Hall of Fame, still trying to figure out why Bill Bradley's a Hall of Famer. My dad loved his game and said he was a great team player but the stats are pretty ridiculous for a Hall of Famer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom