NBA Suspends Season | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NBA Suspends Season

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I was just thinking about this. What are the odds that not a single player or staff member among all 351 D-I programs has the virus? We're talking about some 8,000 - 10,000 people. And if just one of them has it, what are the odds that they haven't passed it to anyone else on or around the team?

It will happen; if not today...tomorrow...or the day after that.
It's clearly in the general population or soon will be

Reaction Score
Welp, the president suspended travel from Europe for 30 days. The wagons are a-circling now!

If the NCAAs can happen without an audience, that beats none at all -- from the spectator perspective. If the teams and coaches need no NCAAs to keep themselves and their families safe, I'm OK with that too.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
It was just reported a moment ago by ESPN that a 2nd NBA player has tested positive for the Coronavirus. Donovan Mitchell, a teammate of Rudy Gobert has tested positive.

Reaction Score
It was just reported a moment ago by ESPN that a 2nd NBA player has tested positive for the Coronavirus. Donovan Mitchell, a teammate of Rudy Gobert has tested positive.
Utah Jazz star Donovan Mitchell has tested positive for the coronavirus, league sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

Mitchell becomes the second Jazz player to test positive for contracting the virus, along with Rudy Gobert, sources told Wojnarowski. Gobert's diagnosis led to the postponement of Wednesday's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.

Jazz players are privately saying that Gobert showed a cavalier attitude toward the virus in the locker room, touching teammates and their belongings

Carnac

Reaction Score
Utah Jazz star Donovan Mitchell has tested positive for the coronavirus, league sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

Mitchell becomes the second Jazz player to test positive for contracting the virus, along with Rudy Gobert, sources told Wojnarowski. Gobert's diagnosis led to the postponement of Wednesday's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.

Jazz players are privately saying that Gobert showed a cavalier attitude toward the virus in the locker room, touching teammates and their belongings

Thanks Kaizen. I’m posting from my phone and can’t cut and paste anything. :)

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Thanks Kaizen. I’m posting from my phone and can’t cut and paste anything. :)

If you tap the cog you can paste from your phone. Then tap it again to go back to regular formatting. :)

D6726746-7E44-47EF-87DA-ACC9EF436532.jpeg

Carnac

Reaction Score
If you tap the cog you can paste from your phone. Then tap it again to go back to regular formatting. :)

View attachment 51919

Thanks Argonaut. I learned something new today. I do over 50 percent of my posts from my phone.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Thanks Argonaut. I learned something new today. I do over 50 percent of my posts from my phone.

Ditto, and it took me a while to figure that out. I was especially annoyed after the ECU game when I took a bunch of notes in my notes app, but couldn't figure out how to just paste them onto a post. That's when I just started pushing buttons... :p

Reaction Score
Ditto, and it took me a while to figure that out. I was especially annoyed after the ECU game when I took a bunch of notes in my notes app, but couldn't figure out how to just paste them onto a post. That's when I just started pushing buttons... :p
Hope non of them were red:eek:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom