NBA Scout thoughts | The Boneyard

NBA Scout thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
So NBA scouts are now saying Amida Brimah has a "beautiful shooting stroke"? damn. Good luck AAC.

Reaction Score
If Brimah is 100% to 150% better than last season according to this scout, that's basically scientific proof that he will be a double double machine this season.
If we get that type of production from him . . . ladies and gentlemen, you are looking at the well fed huskies.

Reaction Score
I sure hope they are right. Surprised Omar was mentioned as a prospect to watch. Good to hear.

Reaction Score
That's what I'm talking about. The success of those names in the NBA, especially those recruited by KO, are the next piece of Ollie becoming the coach every recruit wants to play for.

Reaction Score
If Brimah is 100% to 150% better than last season according to this scout, that's basically scientific proof that he will be a double double machine this season.
If we get that type of production from him . . . ladies and gentlemen, you are looking at the well fed huskies.
I like what they're saying about his shot. If defenders have to respect him out to 15 feet or so, that will open up the lane big time for our athletic guards.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
“I was shocked at how good they were,” the scout said. “I never expected them to be like this.”

:D:D:D:D
God I cant wait for this season to begin.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
So NBA scouts are now saying Amida Brimah has a "beautiful shooting stroke"? damn. Good luck AAC.

I always thought his FT stroke was very nice and fluid. It'd be nice if he could be a threat to shoot jumpers from 15 feet.

Reaction Score
Omar has always been considered a prospect due his great size for the shooting guard position. surprised by cassell, not surprised by brimah. aboslute stud

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
People laughed at me when I said Brimah could be a stretch four, hitting threes.

Reaction Score
People laughed at me when I said Brimah could be a stretch four, hitting threes.
I won't laugh at you, but that's a bit of a stretch, pun totally intended. How many 7 foot stretch fours are there in the world? One, and he currently has a broken foot. It's nice to have a center with a decent shooting stroke to keep his defender honest from 15 feet, but let's not get totally ridiculous here, Brimah won't be playing as a stretch four or popping threes any time soon.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I always thought his FT stroke was very nice and fluid. It'd be nice if he could be a threat to shoot jumpers from 15 feet.

Relatively soft too.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I won't laugh at you, but that's a bit of a stretch, pun totally intended. How many 7 foot stretch fours are there in the world? One, and he currently has a broken foot. It's nice to have a center with a decent shooting stroke to keep his defender honest from 15 feet, but let's not get totally ridiculous here, Brimah won't be playing as a stretch four or popping threes any time soon.

Dirk counts too. Even though his game is not quite what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom