OT: - NBA Releases Marquee Games | The Boneyard

OT: NBA Releases Marquee Games

Reaction Score
X-Mas Day Thoughts

-Bucks vs. Knicks is awful awful awful.
--Give me Raptors vs. Spurs
-Lakers vs. Warriors also awful. I get Lebron vs. Champs but Warriors win by 30.
--Give me Warriors vs. Celtics
-I'm not going to watch 1 second of Jazz vs. Blazers

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
X-Mas Day Thoughts

-Bucks vs. Knicks is awful awful awful.
--Give me Raptors vs. Spurs
-Lakers vs. Warriors also awful. I get Lebron vs. Champs but Warriors win by 30.
-I'm not going to watch 1 second of Jazz vs. Blazers
Celtics vs Sixers is perfect. They are trying to push the rivalry.

Reaction Score
Celtics losing to Warriors in the Finals this year 4-3.

Next year Celts win it all against the Lakers.

You heard it here first.

Reaction Score

You obviously didn't watch the two teams play last year.

Warriors 127 Lakers 123 - OT
Warriors 116 - Lakers 114 - OT
Warriors 117 - Lakers 106
Warriors 92 - Lakers 91

Lakers lost all four, but the combined point differential from the four games is less than 20, never mind 30. Two went to OT. And that was without Lebron.

Maybe have a clue what you're talking about before complaining that your Celtics aren't on TV instead.

Reaction Score
You obviously didn't watch the two teams play last year.

Warriors 127 Lakers 123 - OT
Warriors 116 - Lakers 114 - OT
Warriors 117 - Lakers 106
Warriors 92 - Lakers 91

Lakers lost all four, but the combined point differential from the four games is less than 20, never mind 30. Two went to OT. And that was without Lebron.

Maybe have a clue what you're talking about before complaining that your Celtics aren't on TV instead.

First off I'm a Pacers fan.

Secondly, your "research" is a load of BS. Very convenient of you to leave out these major facts regarding your Lakers/Warriors research.

On December 18th - Curry and Green = DNP
On December 22nd - Curry = DNP
On March 14th - Green, Curry, and Thompson = DNP

Reaction Score
Celtics vs Sixers is perfect. They are trying to push the rivalry.

I quite enjoyed Celtics vs. Cavs on opening night this year. This sounds almost as good.

Reaction Score
First off I'm a Pacers fan.

Secondly, your "research" is a load of BS. Very convenient of you to leave out these major facts regarding your Lakers/Warriors research.

On December 18th - Curry and Green = DNP
On December 22nd - Curry = DNP
On March 14th - Green, Curry, and Thompson = DNP
All four games last year:
Lebron James = DNP
Took them to OT Nov 29th when the Warriors were healthy.
Literally nothing to support your BS pronouncement that the Warriors will win by 30.
Pipe down.

Reaction Score
All four games last year:
Lebron James = DNP
Took them to OT Nov 29th when the Warriors were healthy.
Literally nothing to support your BS pronouncement that the Warriors will win by 30.
Pipe down.

LOL to a November basketball game that makes you think the Lakers stand a chance vs. the Warriors. LOL LOL LOL

2017-18 Warriors record vs. Lebron James = 6-0

Your take is so sad its funny.

Reaction Score
LOL to a November basketball game that makes you think the Lakers stand a chance vs. the Warriors. LOL LOL LOL

2017-18 Warriors record vs. Lebron James = 6-0

Your take is so sad its funny.
Didn't say they'd win did I? You're changing my argument because you know you've lost.

They didn't lose to them by 30 when the Warriors were healthy, in fact they went to OT.

And now they have Lebron James, so tell me more about how they'll lose by 30 or pipe down.

Reaction Score
Didn't say they'd win did I? You're changing my argument because you know you've lost.

They didn't lose to them by 30 when the Warriors were healthy, in fact they went to OT.

And now they have Lebron James, so tell me more about how they'll lose by 30 or pipe down.

Love how you twist things to make your awful argument better. You legit posted 4 box scores without providing KEY facts. Curry, Green, and Thompson missed 1 or more games because the Lakers are awful. Lebron was 0-6 vs. Warrios last year, and 2-11 vs. the Warriors since they got KD.

Go watch Nickelodeon and pipe down.

Reaction Score
Love how you twist things to make your awful argument better. You legit posted 4 box scores without providing KEY facts. Curry, Green, and Thompson missed 1 or more games because the Lakers are awful. Lebron was 0-6 vs. Warrios last year, and 2-11 vs. the Warriors since they got KD.

Go watch Nickelodeon and pipe down.
I'm twisting things? That's classic. I'll ask you again. Where did I say the Lakers win?

You keep talking about Lebron's record vs the Warriors. You're the one twisting things.

Hopefully this isn't too difficult for you to understand. The Lakers won't lose by 30.

If both teams are healthy, I'll give you 29.5 points and the Warriors on Christmas day and we'll bet signatures.

Deal?

Reaction Score
I'm twisting things? That's classic. I'll ask you again. Where did I say the Lakers win?

You keep talking about Lebron's record vs the Warriors. You're the one twisting things.

Hopefully this isn't too difficult for you to understand. The Lakers won't lose by 30.

If both teams are healthy, I'll give you 29.5 points and the Warriors on Christmas day and we'll bet signatures.

Deal?

Warriors +29.5? Done

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
Christ, I saw the title of the thread and thought the NBA let go of a ref or something! I guess I'd better head to bed, I'm punchy:)

pj

Reaction Score
Who is Marquee Games and why is it news that he got released?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Great games yesterday
Both the Houston and Celtics games had a payoff atmosphere
Golden State played like they didn't want to be there but as the sports marquee team, they need to get that they will be playing these holiday games.
Didn't watch the late game though

Reaction Score
I enjoyed all the games I watched yesterday.

Old takes exposed in this thread. Warriors played like trash yesterday. They got beat by ancient Rondo and Zubac.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom