NBA Playoffs 2023

why do you like the celtics?

• sixers

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • celtics

Votes: 65 82.3%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Miami didn't belong.Denver -Boston would have been an epic series. C's played a horrible series in ECF. Hopefully, they learned that you need to play some perimeter defense and make some 2-point shots.

Congrats to Denver. A well balanced team and Joker is an MVP.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I still can't get over that call. Two defenders go straight up. Nobody touches Butler and Butler kicks one of them in the balls. They review it and give Butler 3 ft's.

NBA wonders why people think it’s rigged. All 3 announcers immediately said it should be overturned.

Bam is fouling left and right all series and flopping like a fish on land and gets rewarded for all of it.

That all said, nothing was stopping this Denver team. They were great. Jokic is a god.

Reaction Score
Joker congratulates Heat team and Coach S on a great series/season before starting his celebration with teammates.. Classy guy.. Great closer.. Horse racing on Sunday back home..

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
NBA wonders why people think it’s rigged. All 3 announcers immediately said it should be overturned.

Bam is fouling left and right all series and flopping like a fish on land and gets rewarded for all of it.

That all said, nothing was stopping this Denver team. They were great. Jokic is a god.
I said this during the earlier series. NBA needs to figure just how different it wants the games to be in the post season. I know there is a "let them play" approach, but Miami takes advantage of it to turn games into ugly basketball. Boston didn't have the fortitude to adjust, Denver did. Sadly we were robbed of what would be been a really appealing series without thug ball.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
11 people shot downtown after Denver Nuggets win NBA Finals | FOX31 News

11 shot, no one killed? Must have been Heat players or fans doing the shooting????

Reaction Score
11 people shot downtown after Denver Nuggets win NBA Finals | FOX31 News
Denver waa a wonderful and safe city when I moved there in '92. It has since deteriorated into just another big city sewer with an unsafe downtown like so many other US big cities. That is why I moved out in' 21 after 29 years there.

Reaction Score
JJ Redick going off on Kendrick Perkins and Stephen A. the past couple days.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom