NBA Playoff Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NBA Playoff Thread

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Charlotte needs to win 5 or 6 of their remaining 6 games. Denver and San Antonio are struggling, as are Boston and Indiana for that matter.

It will be interesting to see how long the Buck rest their entire starting lineup. They lost to the Hawks on a buzzer beater in OT, and they are only 3 games up on the Raptors now.

There will be some weird scores (Wizards 95, Nuggets 90, in Denver) as playoff teams just try to get through the last two weeks without any injuries.

I am getting excited about the NBA Playoffs. I have soured a little on college basketball since realignment and the emergence of a P5 as almost its own class of basketball.

Reaction Score
It's hard to guess who some of these teams are going to rest night in and night out coming down the stretch. Definitely going to lend itself to some crazy results.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I might come down with a stomach bug if I was Kemba . He is on the verge of a $100 million contract and Charlotte is 3 games back from the 8 seed with 5 games to go.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Nets, Pistons and Heat all lose at home, Magic win. All 4 teams are within 0.5 a game of each other. Hornets are 2 games back in the loss column from Nets, Heat and Magic. Hornets need to win out to have a chance.

I am not going to predict 3 series sweeps, but whichever 3 teams emerge from this group are going to be mismatched in the first round.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom