NBA Mock Draft 12/18 | The Boneyard

NBA Mock Draft 12/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Boat seems to have solidified himself as a mid-to-late second rounder at this point, which is great to see.

That said, no way he goes to the Heat. As a Warriors fan, I hope like hell we get him since he's just what we need: a guy who can collapse the defense with the dribble, and who can play 15 minutes of killer on-ball defense every night.

Reaction Score
I don't get why anyone is paying attention to mock drafts in December, let alone mock drafts that don't even factor in team needs.
And on top of that using NBAdraft.net, which is not one of the better draft sites. Not sure there's a lot behind those projections.

A better NBA draft site is Draftexpress.com. The people who run that site are pretty well informed and do a good job.

H

huskymagic

And on top of that using NBAdraft.net, which is not one of the better draft sites. Not sure there's a lot behind those projections.

A better NBA draft site is Draftexpress.com. The people who run that site are pretty well informed and do a good job.

"You're not really that stupid are you.. My best advice for you... Shutup".

H

huskymagic

Huh? I'm just telling you NBAdraft.net sucks. Do you really need that retort? Some people on here are so thin skinned.

it's a joke, a funny one at that, but a joke. Nbadraft.net has been shown to be the second most accurate site in draft prediction and I prefer to use it over draftexpress. My retort was based on the fact that someone on the boneyard always feels the need to remind us of how good draftexpress.com is when I know the website very well, but choose not to utilize it because they don't mention UCONN players much. Nothing personal just some fun before the holidays!

Reaction Score
While none of this means anything at this time of year I would hate to think either DHam or AB would think of leaving. They both have so much more to work on neither would play for any team that chooses them for years without some more work in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom