NBA Mock Draft 12/10 | The Boneyard

NBA Mock Draft 12/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why would the Heat draft another shrimp? It'd be awesome to see Bazz and Boat together again even if it was only summer league.

Reaction Score
Why would the Heat draft another shrimp? It'd be awesome to see Bazz and Boat together again even if it was only summer league.
Me thinks things would be totally different with money on the line and them fighting for the same position (and one spot). I just don't see harmony and kumbaya happening.

Reaction Score

I don't believe need is taken into account until the actual draft slots are established. So yeah, no real point in the teams being there.

Reaction Score
theres no point in reading nbadraft.net sorry to break your heart husky magic (even though i've blocked you)

Reaction Score
yacht will be fortunate to make cash like El Amin of El Alamein Nord Afrika

if deandre in australopithicus, where wittle yacht be? Red See? Suez? Indian Ocean, South China C B?

Reaction Score
Dont count Amidah out just yet. The kid is still raw. After his sophomore year i think its safe to say no one thought Hasheem was going to be a lottery pick.

Reaction Score
Dont count Amidah out just yet. The kid is still raw. After his sophomore year i think its safe to say no one thought Hasheem was going to be a lottery pick.

Hasheem averaged 11 points, 8 rebounds, and 5 blocks per game his sophomore year.

Reaction Score
Hasheem averaged 11 points, 8 rebounds, and 5 blocks per game his sophomore year.

Did you seriously think he`d be a lottery pick? Maybe im biased because i was never sold on HT like everybody else seemed to be.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Hasheem's decision to come back for his junior year was closer than most people think. He was pretty much a guaranteed 1st round pick with a great chance at the lottery. Outside of Brook Lopez and Kevin Love, there wasn't a lot of frontcourt talent in that draft class.

Reaction Score
Did you seriously think he`d be a lottery pick? Maybe im biased because i was never sold on HT like everybody else seemed to be.

I don't remember if I thought he'd be a lottery pick. I just know he was a better player as a sophomore than Amida Brimah is (so far).

Reaction Score
I feel like Boat won't get drafted, but'll get to the NBA somehow.
To watch a game? Sorry couldn't resist.

Anyway Boat has got to be like Nate Robinson, but he's not, at least so far. Nate is the benchmark for players under 6'0", as special as he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom