NBA Free Agency | Page 3 | The Boneyard

NBA Free Agency

Reaction Score
Dolan coudve sealed the deal if he really wanted to. All he had to do was put 100 mill in cash in a Gucci or Versace bag and give it to Leon Rose to hand to Ihart on top of what the Knicks could offer. Hush hush done deal, gotta find a way to beat the system.
yea, ask Minny how that worked out for them

Reaction Score
much needed signing for OKC, they probably need one more big but they couldn't roll with Chet as the primary 5 again deep in the playoffs, he was getting his asswhooped down the stretch of those Maverick games.

Reaction Score
It affects the cap situation. The money on the qualifying offer is held against the cap even if it hasn't been signed. So a team can rescind it to free up cap space so that they can sign another player? I doubt Sanogo is negotiating with anyone else so he should sign the QO asap
Hopefully Sanogo's agent is soliciting offers from every single team in the league, as well as from Euro leagues for more leverage. Anything less than that is malpractice.

Why should he treat Chicago like they own his rights exclusively?

If he gets a guaranteed NBA contract, or a better offer than Chicago's QO, then sign it and force Chicago to match it.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Celtics bring back Kornet and extend White for 4 years. Good Day for Celtics fans except that Woj is reporting that the owners are selling the team. Puts a damper on things.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
76ers are going all in, just signed Paul George and Kelly Oubure (sure I spelled that wrong) as well a
As someone who roots for the Celtics, this doesn't bother me. When has Paul George ever been an answer?

Reactions: MJ1

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
As someone who roots for the Celtics, this doesn't bother me. When has Paul George ever been an answer?
There are few players that are better examples of having a name bigger then their game. He's a nice player, absolutely. Philly will be good. The east is probably better than the west for the first time in several years.

Reaction Score
They're #1 in the West, Denver and Minnesota a close 2nd and 3rd. The reality is the likely top 6 teams in the NBA are in 2 divisions with those 3 and then Boston/Knicks/Philly in the East
I think you are right for West. In East I think Celtics tier 1 then Philly, bucks, Knicks a half or full step behind.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Klay to Dallas. Not sure what he has in the tank, but he knows how to win.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Just please not to FSG. I don't need them tanking 2 Boston franchises.
Someone pointed out that Lebron is part of FSG, so for now, FSG would be conflicted out.

Most of the commentary suggests that the local TV rights will go down and more will be shared, like the NFL. So Wyc probably selling high before the revenues go down. Plus they have to pay Jacobs to use the Garden.

Reaction Score
Someone pointed out that Lebron is part of FSG, so for now, FSG would be conflicted out.

Most of the commentary suggests that the local TV rights will go down and more will be shared, like the NFL. So Wyc probably selling high before the revenues go down. Plus they have to pay Jacobs to use the Garden.
Isn't the NBA national broadcast rights up and expected to increase by a lot? I'd think that would dwarf any decrease in local TV rights.

Celtics play at the Garden for free. The Jacobs then get all the concession income and the parking in the North Station garage under the Garden.

Reaction Score
They're #1 in the West, Denver and Minnesota a close 2nd and 3rd. The reality is the likely top 6 teams in the NBA are in 2 divisions with those 3 and then Boston/Knicks/Philly in the East
Denver need to use their space under the second apron to add a couple of pieces. Dunn at like 2/5m per and Lonnie Walker on like 3/24 would be amazing for them.

Reaction Score
Denver need to use their space under the second apron to add a couple of pieces. Dunn at like 2/5m per and Lonnie Walker on like 3/24 would be amazing for them.
Those moves make a lot more sense for them than the reported Westbrook interest. That seems like it would end in disaster

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
And their English Soccer Team too. LOL! I hope John Henry stays far away.
They tried to tank the soccer team but the fanbase and manager wouldn't let them. American fans are sheep.

Reaction Score
They tried to tank the soccer team but the fanbase and manager wouldn't let them. American fans are sheep.
Spending still pales at the height. Not sure we are going to buy anyone of consequence this off season under a new manager. I wish Henry would get out of sports ownership. He is not an owner that wants to sustain a winning team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom