NBA Finals | Page 14 | The Boneyard

NBA Finals

So?

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Poor Demar Derozan. Not that he could've gotten the same result, but imagine how he feels right now.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't say so. The splash brothers ain't going anywhere, just have to get better pieces around them. You can't just have a team with two guys who can score.
Agreed

Reaction Score
What a question by Doris regarding Kawhi's looking free agency.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Nice couple of days seeing two first time champs. Those are horrible unis on Toronto, though.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Waits wrong with this?
Exactly he thought it looked gruesome and then applauded him for getting back up. He was being very respectable as a Toronto fan for great NBA player.

Reaction Score
Angry because I think Drake's a tool? It's a message board homey, don't take things so seriously.
What I’m saying is that your posts exude some deep underlying anger in your psyche. Nobody but you saw what you saw in Drake’s reaction, and this is a great exemplar of the frequent tone of your posts.

Rest assured, I’ve never taken you seriously

Reaction Score
What I’m saying is that your posts exude some deep underlying anger in your psyche. Nobody but you saw what you saw in Drake’s reaction, and this is a great exemplar of the frequent tone of your posts.

Rest assured, I’ve never taken you seriously
This is a great exemplar, lol.

You're also a tool but it doesn't make me angry in the slightest.

Reaction Score
Favorite player in the league...

Most underrated player in the league, in a lot of ways I believe he’s more valuable than Curry. Over the last 5 years Klay Thompson has been the most clutch player & I don’t believe it has been even that close. He changed the leagues landscape with his Game 6 performance in OKC, that moment changed everything. I wish him a speedy recovery, he’s a hell of a player!

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Warriors need t build depth by hitting on and developing their picks (like bell and Evans, this also means not wasting/ giving them away like CLE and Miami did) and being willing to use the mle and biannual even though the value for the player probably isn’t there thanks to the don’t invest in your product tax.

Reaction Score
Warriors need t build depth by hitting on and developing their picks (like bell and Evans, this also means not wasting/ giving them away like CLE and Miami did) and being willing to use the mle and biannual even though the value for the player probably isn’t there thanks to the don’t invest in your product tax.
The effects of 5 straight finals are devastating. No coincidence the previously bulletproof LeBron got injured this year. Warriors need to seriously contemplate taking a year off like LeBron did (but without the crap front office) and re-tool.
I almost always prefer the games, but the first 48hrs of free agency is going to be very interesting.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
This Golden State championship lose has to be one of the worst in NBA history. They lost
The series and 2 of their top 3 players to major injuries. Greg Brady in Hawaii level voodoo.

Reaction Score
This Golden State championship lose has to be one of the worst in NBA history. They lost
The series and 2 of their top 3 players to major injuries. Greg Brady in Hawaii level voodoo.
and cousins wasnt 100%.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom