NBA Draft Steals: Cam Spencer | The Boneyard

NBA Draft Steals: Cam Spencer

Reaction Score
Looks like he sat the past couple games. Was there an injury i missed? Or have the Grizzlies seen enough and presumably are signing Cam?

Edit: just see he signed a 2 way a few days ago.

Reaction Score
Looks like he sat the past couple games. Was there an injury i missed? Or have the Grizzlies seen enough and presumably are signing Cam?

Edit: just see he signed a 2 way a few days ago.
He hurt ankle as well and was held out of game on 7/18 due to injury. Not sure if extent of injury but I’m happy he was offered 2 way deal.

Reaction Score
He could end up being the steal of the draft. He makes the game look so easy. He’s having no problem getting shots, he’s a heady passer and he does it all with so much intensity, energy and flare.

Reaction Score
Cam looks very comfortable out there. He’s one of the only guards I’ve seen in summer league that brings so much to the table other than just isolation playmaking. Watch him off ball and you can see how smart of a player he is, and it directly leads to his great performances. Also he’s still not a great perimeter but he’s giving effort out there and doesn’t look bad

2/5 and one of the HMs are Big East :)

Reaction Score
I loved the clip where he received the ball at the 3pt stripe. His teammate on the other side of the court immediately starts running back on defense with his arms raised for a good 3 point shot. A second later Cam actually shoots and hits. Clearly Cam's teammates are sold.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom