NBA draft: DD | The Boneyard

NBA draft: DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anybody else read the Hartford Courant on SN and DD this morning? They list DD as going late second round/undrafted. I know that money was the important thing for DD and his family, but I would be very upset if he went undrafted.

Also, NBA Draft Insider projects SN going to the Houston Rockets at #42.:eek::rolleyes: They really know much about basketball.:rolleyes::D

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Anybody else read the Hartford Courant on SN and DD this morning? They list DD as going late second round/undrafted. I know that money was the important thing for DD and his family, but I would be very upset if he went undrafted.

Also, NBA Draft Insider projects SN going to the Houston Rockets at #42.:eek::rolleyes: They really know much about basketball.:rolleyes::D
they're both going to get drafted and if daniels doesnt he will end up on a team

Reaction Score
No mocks have DD in the 1st round, he'll be lucky to make an NBA team next year, more likely overseas or D league. Not sure on the rationale to leave college early for that.

Reaction Score
No mocks have DD in the 1st round, he'll be lucky to make an NBA team next year, more likely overseas or D league. Not sure on the rationale to leave college early for that.

Daniels started an extra year in high school making him the age of a college senior this year. He won a chip and his stock really can only go down as his age trends higher. Good for him, if Otto Porter can go 3rd overall I don't see how Daniels can't get drafted...

Reaction Score
Daniels started an extra year in high school making him the age of a college senior this year. He won a chip and his stock really can only go down as his age trends higher. Good for him, if Otto Porter can go 3rd overall I don't see how Daniels can't get drafted...

Even though his stock probably can't go any higher, next year's draft isn't supposed to be nearly as deep which would have a positive affect on his draft position.

Reaction Score
We need DD and Bazz to be drafted as high as possible in order to establish KO's reputation as a guy who can get players to the league. If we go a few years without a first-round pick, it's going to harm recruiting.

Reaction Score
I always loved this kid.
If he sticks with it he will be a great pro.
Mental toughness is his key to success.

Reaction Score

I read the Courant materials as more optimistic on DD than that. In Amore's main article he said second round, possibility of sneaking into the first. These were the projections from other sites listed in the Courant:

ESPN ranking: No. 47 overall, No. 11 SF, Projection: Second round pick/undrafted
NBA.com's Scott Howard-Cooper (6/19): No. 41 to the Denver Nuggets
DraftExpress.com's Jonathan Givony (6/18): No. 47 to the Philadelphia 76ers
*Sheridan Hoops' Joe Kotch (6/19): No. 26 to the Miami Heat
NBADraft.net (6/19): No. 39 to the Philadelphia 76ers
NBA Draft Insider (6/19): No. 38 to the Detroit Pistons
NetScouts' Carl Berman (5/23): No. 31 to the Milwaukee Bucks
CBSSports.com's Zach Harper (6/19): No. 38 to the Detroit Pistons
MyNBADraft.com's Consensus Mock (6/19): No. 34 to the Dallas Mavericks

He'll get drafted. General consensus seems to be early second round.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
There was nothing to be gained by coming back, but he needed to do better at the combine. The vertical in particular was uninspiring.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Then why haven't I been picked yet damnit?

Goes back to that grass thing we were talking about earlier. You were too eager to get into "the life". Forgot to take care of the basics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom