24 Josh Richardson
25 Montrezl Harrell
26 Norman Powell
27 Vince Hunter
28 Delon Wright
29 Terry Rozier
30 Joe Young
31Arturas Guiditas(first pick rd 2)

In my personal opinion I think Stein will go number 4 to the Knicks. I know they really like him and I think they could even pick him over Okafor or Russell if they fall to 4(If Porzingis goes 3) I dont think that way but I think that is going to to be the case.
Boat isn't #1?

Reaction Score
Something none of us can take seriously is your reading comprehension skills. I said he was good in their system, which is unique.

The whole defensive player thing is whatever. Did you watch him try and guard legit 4s in the 1/2 court in the playoffs. He was abused.

If he is a max. player he needs to start and carry a load. What time would do that?
You've been harping on this max player/every team would want him as their starting power forward when nobody said that. We get it, you think Sullinger is a lot better than him, Draymond can only play in the Warriors system and he's a crazy nut job.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
1. Russel
2. Towns
3. Mudiay
4. Kristapas
5. Winslow
6. Hezonja
7. Johnson
8. Turner
9. WTCS
10. Okafor

Reaction Score
6/16/2015 11:28 PM
1. Karl Towns
2. Deangelo Russell
3 Mario Hezonja
4.Jahill Okafor
5 Willie Stein
6. Justin Andersen
7 Kristaps Porzingis
8 Emanuel Mudiay
9 Justice Winslow
10 Myles Turner
11 Frank Kaminsky
12 Rashaud Vaughn
13 Trey Lyles
14 Cameron Payne
15 R J Hunter
16 Devin Booker
17 Kelly Oubre
18 Stanley Johnson
19 Jordan Mickey
20 Jerian Grant
21 Christian Wood
22 Rondae Jefferson
23 Kevin Looney
24 Josh Richardson
25 Montrezl Harrell
26 Norman Powell
27 Vince Hunter
28 Delon Wright
29 Terry Rozier
30 Joe Young
31Arturas Guiditas(first pick rd 2)

In my personal opinion I think Stein will go number 4 to the Knicks. I know they really like him and I think they could even pick him over Okafor or Russell if they fall to 4(If Porzingis goes 3) I dont think that way but I think that is going to to be the case.
Rashad Vaughn over Oubre, Stanley Johnson and Kevon Looney?

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Dekker is a 14th to 20th pick at worse in the first round. His athletic ability plus his tournament numbers might push him higher, not lower.

Reaction Score
Porzingis is going top 5, no doubt.

Its just where I see them down the line. I love Andersen from Virginia. The stats on those guys are skewed. His teammate Darion Atkins dominated the PIT. Virginia slowed the ball and tempo down. Andersen has a great J is learning to use the dribble and already plays great D at 6-6+ 230. I see him as a SG similar to what Jimmy Butler is doing. He may be ranked lower but hes going to be real good.

Reaction Score
Cauley-Stein would be a horrendous pick which is why I'm so scared the Knicks will do it. Cauley-Stein shouldn't even be a top 10 pick.

No Stein should be much better than people think as well. The improvement on his j the last two months has been incredible. He just looks good(even against the chair:) We already know he should be a dominant defender.

Reaction Score
I've read that the Lakers are dead set on drafting Okafor at #2
The Lakers should trade Julius Randle for a top draft choice. Yes, sat out a year, but more skill than many in this draft. Can't have 2 bigs clogging up paint players with no range, both talented, but 1 should go. A team like NY could use some inside scoring talent if they aren't high on Mudiay. The Sixers have a 6'10 wing stashed in Europe now so I think they pass on Mario for Mudiay if Russell is gone, but Russell seems to be better option because he can shoot outside. If Stein becomes Y. Noah type he's worth taking high, but his limited offense is a concern.

Reaction Score
The Lakers should trade Julius Randle for a top draft choice. Yes, sat out a year, but more skill than many in this draft. Can't have 2 bigs clogging up paint players with no range, both talented, but 1 should go. A team like NY could use some inside scoring talent if they aren't high on Mudiay. The Sixers have a 6'10 wing stashed in Europe now so I think they pass on Mario for Mudiay if Russell is gone, but Russell seems to be better option because he can shoot outside. If Stein becomes Y. Noah type he's worth taking high, but his limited offense is a concern.

I agree they should trade Randle. The only way they don't is if they think their front court of the future is Randle + Okafor.

Reaction Score
I agree they should trade Randle. The only way they don't is if they think their front court of the future is Randle + Okafor.

Randle to me looks like one of these guys that can become long-term cogs on good NBA teams. Like a Zach Randolph without the baggage. I wouldn't trade a guy like that.

Reaction Score
I don't know how a Randle-Okafor front court isn't getting scorched defensively. I know they're both young and have plenty of time to improve, but you got to think you need more foot speed than that at your four and five in todays NBA. Not to mention, neither are elite jump shooters or elite athletes. Will be very tough to construct an offense around that.

I like both players individually, not sure I like them together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom