24 Josh Richardson
25 Montrezl Harrell
26 Norman Powell
27 Vince Hunter
28 Delon Wright
29 Terry Rozier
30 Joe Young
31Arturas Guiditas(first pick rd 2)

In my personal opinion I think Stein will go number 4 to the Knicks. I know they really like him and I think they could even pick him over Okafor or Russell if they fall to 4(If Porzingis goes 3) I dont think that way but I think that is going to to be the case.

Reaction Score
I've read that the Lakers are dead set on drafting Okafor at #2
upload_2015-6-16_13-18-43.png

I think Lakers take Okafor as well, but you never know. Hoping for a little shake up 1-3 so Knicks land Russell or Okafor.

Reaction Score
6/16/2015 11:28 PM
1. Karl Towns
2. Deangelo Russell
3 Mario Hezonja
4.Jahill Okafor
5 Willie Stein
6. Justin Andersen
7 Kristaps Porzingis
8 Emanuel Mudiay
9 Justice Winslow
10 Myles Turner
11 Frank Kaminsky
12 Rashaud Vaughn
13 Trey Lyles
14 Cameron Payne
15 R J Hunter
16 Devin Booker
17 Kelly Oubre
18 Stanley Johnson
19 Jordan Mickey
20 Jerian Grant
21 Christian Wood
22 Rondae Jefferson
23 Kevin Looney
24 Josh Richardson
25 Montrezl Harrell
26 Norman Powell
27 Vince Hunter
28 Delon Wright
29 Terry Rozier
30 Joe Young

In my personal opinion I think Stein will go number 4 to the Knicks. I know they really like him and I think they could even pick him over Okafor or Russell if they fall to 4(If Porzingis goes 3) I dont think that way but I think that is going to to be the case.

Right, the Knicks are taking Stein because with his great passing he is such a perfect center to run the triangle - oh wait, no, that's Okafor. While Stein would be more in keeping with the other horrendous decisions the 'bockers have made this century, I agree with your board and think if by any chance, please lord, Okafor is available at 4 the Knicks will be jumping over each other to hand in their pick for him.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
If Okafor drops to 4, I'll do a backflip.

Reaction Score
I'm as big of a Knicks fan as they come, and while I'd be happy with Emeka's cousin (as I refer to him), he also scares the hell out of me. Great footwork and offense, but screams soft and lazy on D and his free throws are awful...it's a guard league, I'd rather have Russel.

Reaction Score
I'm as big of a Knicks fan as they come, and while I'd be happy with Emeka's cousin (as I refer to him), he also scares the hell out of me. Great footwork and offense, but screams soft and lazy on D and his free throws are awful...it's a guard league, I'd rather have Russel.
You won't have to worry about Okafor being a Knick, you also won't have to worry about Russell.

Reaction Score
No way Porzingis drops that far or Booker too or Andersen goes that high. Dekker not even 1st round?

Reaction Score
No way Porzingis drops that far or Booker too or Andersen goes that high. Dekker not even 1st round?

Maybe C's can deal Sullinger to Minnesota for the #1 overall pick, right, genius?

Reaction Score
Right, the Knicks are taking Stein because with his great passing he is such a perfect center to run the triangle - oh wait, no, that's Okafor. While Stein would be more in keeping with the other horrendous decisions the 'bockers have made this century, I agree with your board and think if by any chance, please lord, Okafor is available at 4 the Knicks will be jumping over each other to hand in their pick for him.

I don't know where this idea comes from that Okafor is a great passer. He's an adequate passer who could be really good in time, but he turned it over twice as much as he assisted in his one year at Duke. His assist rate was not considerably impressive given how many double teams he encountered.

Reaction Score
Haha, I'd still take Sullinger in a heart beat over Green as a 4 in their system.

Green was a disaster defensively trying to play either Thompson or Mozgov. He makes a few plays taking advantage of the spacing the Splash bros create.

I'd take Thompson in a second over Green too. Not to mention he's not a total nut job.

Maybe C's can deal Sullinger to Minnesota for the #1 overall pick, right, genius?

Reaction Score
Haha, I'd still take Sullinger in a heart beat over Green as a 4 in their system.

Green was a disaster defensively trying to play either Thompson or Mozgov. He makes a few plays taking advantage of the spacing the Splash bros create.

I'd take Thompson in a second over Green too. Not to mention he's not a total nut job.

He was getting abused so badly by Mozgov that Blatt couldn't keep him on the floor.

Reaction Score
6/16/2015 11:28 PM
1. Karl Towns
2. Deangelo Russell
3 Mario Hezonja
4.Jahill Okafor
5 Willie Stein
6. Justin Andersen
7 Kristaps Porzingis
8 Emanuel Mudiay
9 Justice Winslow
10 Myles Turner
11 Frank Kaminsky
12 Rashaud Vaughn
13 Trey Lyles
14 Cameron Payne
15 R J Hunter
16 Devin Booker
17 Kelly Oubre
18 Stanley Johnson
19 Jordan Mickey
20 Jerian Grant
21 Christian Wood
22 Rondae Jefferson
23 Kevin Looney
24 Josh Richardson
25 Montrezl Harrell
26 Norman Powell
27 Vince Hunter
28 Delon Wright
29 Terry Rozier
30 Joe Young

Where did you hear the Knicks liked Stein?

Secondly, I head Porzingis is rising in the draft to maybe as high as 3.

Who else has agreed with your 3rd pick? I haven't heard anyone suggest Mario Hezonja as 3rd pick.

Reaction Score
superjohn said:
You won't have to worry about Okafor being a Knick, you also won't have to worry about Russell.

I wouldn't be so sure, Porzingis is sky-rocketing and a lot of drafts have him going 2 or 3 which would mean one of Russel or Okafor drops to 4.

Reaction Score
Blatt had no PG. If Kyrie was healthy they would have gone with Mozgov and Thompson more and dumped it in and have Bron make plays. Green was abused. He has zero 3 skills. And in a half court he gets abused by legit 4s. He works in their system, which is unique.

But these comments like "he should be a max player" and "any team would want him' are incredulous. But whatever, I would take Sullinger 100x in the C's current system.

He was getting abused so badly by Mozgov that Blatt couldn't keep him on the floor.

Reaction Score
I see where it says Knicks are targeting Stein. Okay. As a Knicks fan - not excited about Stein as a 4 pick.

Reaction Score
Blatt had no PG. If Kyrie was healthy they would have gone with Mozgov and Thompson more and dumped it in and have Bron make plays. Green was abused. He has zero 3 skills. And in a half court he gets abused by legit 4s. He works in their system, which is unique.

But these comments like "he should be a max player" and "any team would want him' are incredulous. But whatever, I would take Sullinger 100x in the C's current system.

Green will probably get a max this year since it will probably be around 16 mil, while it will rise well into the 20's by 2017. Every team would want him. There are many teams that would not want him at the max, and some teams that wouldn't start him - he is not starting over Blake, LA, TD or any of the other elite PF's but if you can't acknowledge that he would provide value to any team, you need to find a new sport to watch.

Reaction Score

First of all, this is why you would never in a million years be entrusted to make personnel decisions. More importantly, denying that any team in the NBA would take the kid who just posted a triple double in the NBA finals and was the runner-up NBA defensive player of the year just makes you sound like you're either trolling or literally do not know a single thing about the NBA.

Also, as far as the max deal, um, it's pretty clearly a topic of conversation among people who know much, much more than you will ever know about basketball.

http://espn.go.com/blog/golden-state-warriors/post/_/id/252/does-draymond-green-deserve-a-max-deal

In summary, no one can possibly take anything you say seriously on the topic of NBA basketball, so just pack it in.

Reaction Score
I see where it says Knicks are targeting Stein. Okay. As a Knicks fan - not excited about Stein as a 4 pick.
Cauley-Stein would be a horrendous pick which is why I'm so scared the Knicks will do it. Cauley-Stein shouldn't even be a top 10 pick.

Reaction Score
First of all, this is why you would never in a million years be entrusted to make personnel decisions. More importantly, denying that any team in the NBA would take the kid who just posted a triple double in the NBA finals and was the runner-up NBA defensive player of the year just makes you sound like you're either trolling or literally do not know a single thing about the NBA.

Also, as far as the max deal, um, it's pretty clearly a topic of conversation among people who know much, much more than you will ever know about basketball.

http://espn.go.com/blog/golden-state-warriors/post/_/id/252/does-draymond-green-deserve-a-max-deal

In summary, no one can possibly take anything you say seriously on the topic of NBA basketball, so just pack it in.

I don't take you seriously. Every post you seem to throw out insults and pretend like you know it all.
You don't.

I'm not saying the guy is right or wrong- but do you have to insult so often for those that disagree with you?

Reaction Score
Cauley-Stein would be a horrendous pick which is why I'm so scared the Knicks will do it. Cauley-Stein shouldn't even be a top 10 pick.

They have arguably the worst offense in the league. If they draft a complete zero on that end of the floor it would be dumb even by their standards.

Reaction Score
Something none of us can take seriously is your reading comprehension skills. I said he was good in their system, which is unique.

The whole defensive player thing is whatever. Did you watch him try and guard legit 4s in the 1/2 court in the playoffs. He was abused.

If he is a max. player he needs to start and carry a load. What time would do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom