NBA all-star weekend | The Boneyard

NBA all-star weekend

Reaction Score
Booker put up a big number but the three point contest wasn't all that exciting. Dunk contest was decent with Mitchell and Nance Jr., Dennis Smith put down one sweet dunk. You can't turn TNT on without seeing Kevin Hart. This guy completely sucks, can't understand the appeal.

Hope Drummond and Kemba show out.

Man we really missed out on Donovan Mitchell. Right there in Greenwich, Canterbury, and Brewster. He is already on the verge of being a superstar.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Whoever arranged the song and dance stuff before the introductions should be shot. Jamie Foxx should get a new agent.

Reaction Score
Booker put up a big number but the three point contest wasn't all that exciting. Dunk contest was decent with Mitchell and Nance Jr., Dennis Smith put down one sweet dunk. You can't turn TNT on without seeing Kevin Hart. This guy completely sucks, can't understand the appeal.

Hope Drummond and Kemba show out.

Man we really missed out on Donovan Mitchell. Right there in Greenwich, Canterbury, and Brewster. He is already on the verge of being a superstar.

The allure of prostitutes must of been too great

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Previous MVP's for games at LA.

Russell
West
Dr J
Shaq
Kobe

You could win some games with that starting lineup.

Reaction Score
Fergie just asserted herself as the worst national anthem singer of all time
Well young man. Missed meeting you after the game as I was literally like thirty feet away from you behind the UConn bench near the Carlton family. But my wife would be crying tears of joy to all of you who share this view. By chance. Do any of you recall her performance at the opening ceremonies for the south Africa World Cup? Yikes.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Kevin Hart may have ended his career tonight, Twitter is ripping him a new one.

Reaction Score
I am actually enjoying this. Haven't been able to finish an ASG in ages but they are actually playing about 40 percent. Low bar, I know.

Reaction Score
Think Drummond had a dunk and a block. Kemba had a step back three and a couple layups.

Reaction Score
Looking like a competitive game for an all-star game, never seen such ugly jerseys, a little color wouldn't hurt.

Reaction Score
The entire opening is embarrassingly bad. This shouldn't be all that hard, just go to your regular crew and let Barkley do his thing.

This may come as a surprise to many people here but the NBA isn't really targeting the 50+ demo with anything they do.

And I don't even disagree. The NBA all star events are a mess in my opinion. Might even be worse than NFL.

Reaction Score
Well young man. Missed meeting you after the game as I was literally like thirty feet away from you behind the UConn bench near the Carlton family. But my wife would be crying tears of joy to all of you who share this view. By chance. Do any of you recall her performance at the opening ceremonies for the south Africa World Cup? Yikes.
Yeah I kinda got out pretty quick cause of the 3 hour drive home. Still cool to see so many UConn fans at an away game like that.

Reaction Score
The only thing worse than watching the game of basketball is watching the best players in the world pretend to play basketball.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Think Drummond had a dunk and a block. Kemba had a step back three and a couple layups.

Both in double digits. Kemba was sharp in first half cold in second. Dre cold in first and looking good in second half.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Exciting finish.... this format is more interesting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom