NAVY | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
This Navy game makes me incredibly nervous. In many ways they are a better team than Mizzou and coming off a good showing on the road versus a Top 25 team, there could be a tendency to not give the Midshipman the respect they deserve.

Combine that with next week's game against another top 25 squad at BYU and you really hope that everyone's focused this Saturday.
The guys in that locker room all know they went 2-10 last year. They're not in position to take anyone for granted. Also I think people look at Navy as a real contender for the AAC championship this year so really they're not a team you should be looking past anyway.

Reaction Score
The guys in that locker room all know they went 2-10 last year. They're not in position to take anyone for granted. Also I think people look at Navy as a real contender for the AAC championship this year so really they're not a team you should be looking past anyway.

Yeah, I think you're probably right, but after years of negative headlines you hope that these guys don't start believing their own ink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom