Navy/Houston | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Navy/Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Boy, as much as we have complained about Diaco at the end of game situations, I have no clue why navy wouldn't kick a short field goal to go up 11. Instead they get stuffed on 4th down, and Houston is only down 8. I'm now rooting for Houston, because i hate stupidity...

Who are you rooting for after the safety?

Reaction Score
UH just shot themselves in the foot. Bad punt snap for a safety 10 pt lead Navy. The Houston playoff dream dying, or at least the perfect season one.

Undefeated dreams. Playoff dreams. Big 12 dreams.

image.jpeg

Reaction Score
Boy, as much as we have complained about Diaco at the end of game situations, I have no clue why navy wouldn't kick a short field goal to go up 11. Instead they get stuffed on 4th down, and Houston is only down 8. I'm now rooting for Houston, because i hate stupidity...
Playing the percentages. Also figuring Houston hasn't been able to stop them from having extended drives. Worse case scenario, Houston ties the game. Of course, the safety makes it a moot point.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
AAC East is still in our control. Houston and Navy are in the AAC West. USF, UCF, ECU and Temple in East and on our schedule.

East - Conf/Overall
USF 2-0 5-1
UCF 1-0 3-2
Temple 1-1 3-3
UConn 1-2 3-3
East Carolina 0-2 2-4
Cincinnati 0-3 3-3
USF has no conference losses. If we beat them but nobody else does, they win the east, therefore it is not within our control.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Playing the percentages. Also figuring Houston hasn't been able to stop them from having extended drives. Worse case scenario, Houston ties the game. Of course, the safety makes it a moot point.

The percentages would have been the short field goal and a 2-score game. That's why it's mind boggling to do anything else.

You always do that which your opponent doesn't want you to do. Houston wants a chance to keep it a 1 score game. Don't do that. The safety that followed didn't make it the right call, either...

Reaction Score
The percentages would have been the short field goal and a 2-score game. That's why it's mind boggling to do anything else.

You always do that which your opponent doesn't want you to do. Houston wants a chance to keep it a 1 score game. Don't do that. The safety that followed didn't make it the right call, either...
I agree. Sometimes its better to be luck than good I guess.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
That was a helluva pass by Ward for the TD.

Reaction Score
Good for Navy. I don't like Houston.

Orlando's defense got mauled by Navy today. Not the first time its happened to one of his defenses.

Reactions: caw

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Very classy by Herman keeping team on field for the post game Navy traditions after a tough loss

I don't recall if IDIACO did that or not
We did last year, our players went to their side for their fight song.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
We did last year, our players went to their side for their fight song.
Yep, I was there. Proud moment for the team. I always root for Army, Navy and Air Force. The only exception would be them facing our Huskies.

Reaction Score
Very classy by Herman keeping team on field for the post game Navy traditions after a tough loss

I don't recall if IDIACO did that or not
Yes he did. The entire team was lined up behind the Navy team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom