OT: - Naturdays (Natural Lite) for my fellow bros | The Boneyard

OT: Naturdays (Natural Lite) for my fellow bros

Reaction Score
Not really

I’be been huge on craft beer for 7+ years, pretty much since I moved to Boston in 2012 and went to Harpoon, back when the only way you could drink there (and try their small batches) by taking a tour. So I’ve barely touched anything like Natty or Bud or even Coors in a good while.

But man this stuff is delicious. I can’t think of a better pool/beach beer. Natty lite with pink lemonade. You guys finding and drinking this?

Reaction Score
No. You’ll turn away from it soon. Every craft beer drinker spends a week or weekend of summer fun drinking Porch Rocker or Leinekugel’s and feeling they’ve found the holy grail. Then one day, you wake up, drink one, it tastes like Countrytime Lemonade and the party is over.

Good luck with your experience. My guess is, it ends up in shame. I forgive you for this indiscretion. Save yourself the embarrassment and don’t respond to my scolding. Just move on and grow into the man you are meant to be.

Reaction Score
I mean it’s delicious and drinkable in all internal/external temperatures. Like I said, a perfect pool/beach beer. Whip up a buzz with something better, then switch, and it’ll carry you comfortably the rest of the day

UNLESS THIS THREAD BECOMES A CRAFT-BEER-AT-THE-BEACH thread, which I’m fine with

I will say, I had 4 over a 2 hour period yesterday and I feel like I weigh an extra 100 pounds at 4:30 this next afternoon. Been super sluggish all day. May just be a correlation. I still have a 30 and a half left to test the hypothesis lol. I can’t imagine they use the best ingredients.

Reaction Score
It’s just like being given a wine cooler again for the first time. “Hey, great. I can drink this all day and I feel amazing.” It’s just the sugar and alcohol confusing you. It hits you in a soft spot of both childhood reminiscence (lemonade) and teen nostalgia (alcohol). It’s the devil’s playground. It ends in bloat, headache and embarrassment for having drunk such sissy junk.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
No. You’ll turn away from it soon. Every craft beer drinker spends a week or weekend of summer fun drinking Porch Rocker or Leinekugel’s and feeling they’ve found the holy grail. Then one day, you wake up, drink one, it tastes like Countrytime Lemonade and the party is over.

Good luck with your experience. My guess is, it ends up in shame. I forgive you for this indiscretion. Save yourself the embarrassment and don’t respond to my scolding. Just move on and grow into the man you are meant to be.

Great call...did the same with Leinenkugel and... Del's Shandy.
Exactly as you said...only it was maybe a couple weeks.

ETA: Plus all different flavors of Mike's....

and yeah....sugar headache....

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Not really

I’be been huge on craft beer for 7+ years, pretty much since I moved to Boston in 2012 and went to Harpoon, back when the only way you could drink there (and try their small batches) by taking a tour. So I’ve barely touched anything like Natty or Bud or even Coors in a good while.

But man this stuff is delicious. I can’t think of a better pool/beach beer. Natty lite with pink lemonade. You guys finding and drinking this?
Have you ever tried PBR and ginger ale?

Reaction Score
It's summer, warm, people get thirsty, and just a major branded-brewery's rotten radler

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I had heard from some people that Naturdays was good. I have not tried. It's just another take on a Radler. There are dozens. The Del's Lemonade Narragansett is tolerable and cheap. Stiegl is pretty good and is close to the original idea.

Last night I had a Wormtown IPA at the Queen concert. Good, but by the end it was warm and the hops left an aftertaste. Beer #2 was a Mango Kolsch from Clown Shoes. That worked wonderfully as an outside, warm weather beer, without the sweet sugar aspect you get in a Radler.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
73821177-13CF-428E-A843-CA7168A13207.jpeg
And I didn’t even die

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Have you ever tried PBR and ginger ale?
I usually need to drink ginger ale for my tummy after drinking beer like that. May as well cut out the middle man.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
People mixing beer and soda/juice is a thing now? I know I'm pretty much completely out of touch but I didn't know this was going on.

Give me a ML Smooth that's been sitting on ice and I'm good.

Reaction Score
But have you ever had Burnett’s fruit punch vodka mixed with Sprite on ice?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom