OT: - Natty dressers | The Boneyard

OT: Natty dressers

Reaction Score
I have to admit that I like the look of well dressed men. I spent the better part of my working life having to dress for "success". Which brings me to Doug Bruno. I like the white or blue shirt with the DePaul logo and the matching tie. Whether his team wins or not he's styling!

Reaction Score
I have to admit that I like the look of well dressed men. I spent the better part of my working life having to dress for "success". Which brings me to Doug Bruno. I like the white or blue shirt with the DePaul logo and the matching tie. Whether his team wins or not he's styling!
I'm wondering whether that logo is part of the shirt or stuck on. I'm thinking it's stuck on.

What I really think about is the shoes. Geno wears sneakers! I don't know if it's to prevent him from slipping or out of concern for the playing floor. Noticed during the Tenn-TX game, both HCs wore high heels, as does Muffet. That can't be good for the floor, and it has to be at least a small concern about slipping

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I'm wondering whether that logo is part of the shirt or stuck on. I'm thinking it's stuck on.

What I really think about is the shoes. Geno wears sneakers! I don't know if it's to prevent him from slipping or out of concern for the playing floor. Noticed during the Tenn-TX game, both HCs wore high heels, as does Muffet. That can't be good for the floor, and it has to be at least a small concern about slipping
I doubt it is a stick-on logo. Doug Bruno has always worn DePaul shirts with the Logo going back to CUSA days.

Geno wears sneakers probably because his feet are getting old, or he gets paid to do so. Only a relatively small number of coaches wear sneakers at the game, former Arizona HC Niya Butts was one who did. I doubt in any case the concern was slipping or the "floor".

OTH, Geno is extremely well dressed, there are some coaches that are not fashionable at all - Jeff Walz comes to mind.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score

Are you suggesting that Geno wear high heels? Sneakers are much more comfortable.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Although it appears to be difficult to throw your jacket while wearing high heels, this famous coach shows that she is up to the task.

A little stumble, throwing form a bit awkward, but good height and distance.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score

Are you suggesting that Geno wear high heels? Sneakers are much more comfortable.

Geno is both smart and very observant. He knows that on a basketball court, sneakers are the way to go for comfort, safety and maintenance of the court. But, He also knows that most female coaches, when wearing high heels, are going to tower over him. He doesn't like the resultant look in the handshake line. So, when Nike designed the UConn edition shoe, Geno tapped his insider (CD2) and had a UCONN special edition, Geno special edition created. All problems solved...and he looks dapper (and maybe even natty).

gono_model_comp60.jpg

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
One of my favorite albums.

Oops, I thought you said Natty Dread.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Although it appears to be difficult to throw your jacket while wearing high heels, this famous coach shows that she is up to the task.

A little stumble, throwing form a bit awkward, but good height and distance.

The game apparently was a "toss-up." :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom