National MBB POY talk | The Boneyard

National MBB POY talk

Reaction Score
Watching B1G Iowa v. Ohio State. Candidates for player of the year, as Fox sees them, were discussed. He who shall not be named... Kofi...is included.

Ok ...this may be dooooming.

How good would it be to beat him and the other "K" on their way out? Unlikely? Sure.

Guy can dream

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I don’t hate Kofi, he made a good choice. It was probably too early to expect us to pull multiple top 50 guys per class anyways.

Reaction Score
Watching B1G Iowa v. Ohio State. Candidates for player of the year, as Fox sees them, were discussed. He who shall not be named... Kofi...is included.

Ok ...this may be dooooming.

How good would it be to beat him and the other "K" on their way out? Unlikely? Sure.

Guy can dream
This is the first time I have contemplated beating K on his way out. Holy * that would that be incredible. As you say, we can dream.

Reaction Score
Yeah, and the sheer number of recruits that this staff has ripped away from other programs soothes the Kofi wound. Not to mention the fact that Uconn won out in the Hurley sweepstakes too. We've done pretty well on the recruiting front.

Reaction Score
Yeah, and the sheer number of recruits that this staff has ripped away from other programs soothes the Kofi wound. Not to mention the fact that Uconn won out in the Hurley sweepstakes too. We've done pretty well on the recruiting front.
Hey. Adama may be the big man in the discussion next year, no?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I continue to regard Akok and Jackson as the one-two gut punch blows to eliminate Syracuse from even serious consideration by Samson Johnson and Donovan Clingan.

Without any info to back it up, I also believe that Kadary Richardson chose Syracuse when he was 'recruited over' as to Andre Jackson. He left there when it was a bad match, wouldn't consider UConn in the transfer portal, pand played the the 1st Seton Hall game like a spurned lover getting revenge.

And I don't think anybody cares that Clif Omiruyi chose Rutgers, and we got a reclassified Sanogo.

Reaction Score
Hey. Adama may be the big man in the discussion next year, no?
Yeah. Could be. If certain other big men leave for the league and he stays as we expect, I'm with you. He could be "the guy"

Reaction Score
I continue to regard Akok and Jackson as the one-two gut punch blows to eliminate Syracuse from even serious consideration by Samson Johnson and Donovan Clingan.

Without any info to back it up, I also believe that Kadary Richardson chose Syracuse when he was 'recruited over' as to Andre Jackson. He left there when it was a bad match, wouldn't consider UConn in the transfer portal, pand played the the 1st Seton Hall game like a spurned lover getting revenge.

And I don't think anybody cares that Clif Omiruyi chose Rutgers, and we got a reclassified Sanogo.
I didn't know that about Richmond. That's pretty funny. And you're right about Clif. We forgot him pretty quickly. Thanks Adama

Reaction Score
Curious to see what Adama adds to his game during the off-season. He’s a tireless worker so I expect an even more dominating presence from him next year.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
It’ll be Drew Timme and he’ll wear some stupid obnoxious suit to the awards ceremony

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom