National Championship Game Thread: UCONN/ND | Page 26 | The Boneyard

National Championship Game Thread: UCONN/ND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I got the Fallon part but before she said something about President Obama, after she said "we're back", she said "????? needs to get on point" but I couldn't make out the first word

Make sure your dance moves are on point...

Reaction Score
There should be more Carrol-Harbaugh moments IMO. Fans gravitate to gossip even more in women's sports.

Reaction Score
I can't remember who challaged who but Dolson and Obama are supposed to have a dance off next time they go to White House..
Dolson challenged the pres and he accepted on the condition that it wouldn't be televised

Reaction Score
Who was the former player with the pink shirt who appeared to have a partially shaved head and long hair? She appears in a couple of the videos Jim Fuller posted on Twitter too but I can't tell who it is.

Reaction Score
UConn Women's Hoops ‏@UConnWBB 4m
Current and former players pose with the trophy! pic.twitter.com/pgubv2PE9P

Bkv-JVkIEAARkXA.jpg:large

Reaction Score
Farney said:
Who was the former player with the pink shirt who appeared to have a partially shaved head and long hair? She appears in a couple of the videos Jim Fuller posted on Twitter too but I can't tell who it is.

Isn't it Cassie Kerns?

Reaction Score
Yep. Couldn't tell from the video but the locker room picture made it clearer.

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
I see Kalana Greene, Caroline, and Mel ! Who's in the back row just to the left of Cassie Kerns ?? Is that Ashja Jones

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
Yeah - almost hidden, but it's tough to hide 6'4"

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The pressure came off of this game for me quite a bit when I saw the McBride interview outside their locker room before the game. She was nervous, tentative, flat out shook up. I think Muffey put too much on her, but then again she choked from the UConn pressure the year before too.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
What a beautiful family portrait. Sisters all!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
The pressure came off of this game for me quite a bit when I saw the McBride interview outside their locker room before the game. She was nervous, tentative, flat out shook up. I think Muffey put too much on her, but then again she choked from the UConn pressure the year before too.
McBride was solid last night. Muffet misplayed her hand during the week. I suspect she will regret it in times to come.

Reaction Score

You could see it the ND players body language, especially McBride, when UConn made it's first run to take the lead... it was the same look ND players had last year in the Final Four. They knew they were not going to win.

Reaction Score
This team stepped up big time in the biggest stage of the year.
Dolson,KML, Stewie were relentless at both ends.
Mojeff played her heart out and the steals were rejuvenating.
And Kiah's rebound and passed to KML's drive down the line and scored was priceless. That pumped me up big time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom