Natalie Chou vs. Lauren Cox | The Boneyard

Natalie Chou vs. Lauren Cox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And the winner is...

"Right to the very end Natalie Chou and Lauren Cox were filling up the stat sheet.

Chou missed a 3-pointer with less than 10 seconds to play and Cox was able to beat the rest of the players down the court for a layup just before time expired in last night's Plano West/Flower Mound game featuring the two UConn recruiting targets and teammates on the U.S. squad which won the 2014 FIBA U-17 World Championship for Women.

Chou finished with 20 points, four rebounds and five assists in Plano West's 70-47 victory while Cox led Flower Mound with 22 points, 12 rebounds and four blocked shots."

For the rest of the article, with video, click [HERE].

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I will admit I watched 4-5 games of Team USA and looked closely at all the kids UCONN was recruiting including Chou. Nothing she did impressed me. But perhaps she just had a lackluster tourney. Cox was awesome, as was KLS. Boykin was super consistent and did a ton of little things. Holmes was great as was Anigwe off the bench. Ionescu was really good too. But Burke, Wilson and Chou did nothing that stood out to me...

Reaction Score
I hope Cox and Chou seen today's game of a wonderful performance from UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member