Natalie Achonwa engaged! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Natalie Achonwa engaged!

Reaction Score
You, lucky guy.

No luck to it---she would make Geno looking like a psychology failure--since about the 3rd year she's ask me to do some job, sometimes--her type jobs--and I'd do them--usually wrong and she'd say just great you are so good---then she'd fix them--she knew if she said --you jerk--you screwed up again--I'd never lift a finger for 90 years ever again. We married while I was in the Navy---she put up with loads of moving--some for her most for mine--she got a degree in English, then Master, then
--and old song and she was---Wind beneath my wings--now I'm her's
Thanks --

Reaction Score
How does that work if one or both of us has already been divorced?
You met the statistic---no need to go further---I think we passed the divide by 4 long ago.

Reaction Score
Are you gaining on her?
I'm not quite sure what that means---in terms of weight --yes---in terms of age --yes--in terms of hair no, in terms of intellect--I'm still playing catch up--heck --I'm a guy, we never catch up.

Reaction Score
That's the reason, when I fly, I carry a bomb in my luggage. Much safer that way, what's the chance of two people carrying a bomb onto the plane?

(Just kidding Homeland Security, just kidding).
A number of years ago another Uconn employee and me were in line and it was taking a long time--
he said ---what the hell do they think --I have a bomb in here? 10 second later he was lifted up and hauled away --after hours of interrogation, threats of jail time, lawyer costs, and three day--he was released--he never made it out of Bradley---they just don't have a sense of humor or sometimes human conversations.
But each time I read it --I giggle---I'll never apply for a Homeland Security Job--somethings are funny.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom